It's time for Monday Funday....the weekly collection of the things which have been distracting, delighting, or diverting me online. Videos, articles, gifs, blogs, op-eds....you name it, I'll list it here. If you'd like to link up, please add your link below for a little Monday laughter, learning, or fun.
* I've enjoyed Cole and Marmalade's Youtube vids for a while, so I was pleased to find them on instagram too!
* Gosh I loved Tina and Amy as Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton. I wonder if SNL will have Amy back to reprise her role in 2016? OMG, who are they going to have as TRUMP???
* Love this piece from Sali Hughes, on why all the best people have worked in the service industry.
* As a huge Gilmore Girls fan, this piece on where the cast think their characters would be now was a great read.
* I had this song utterly stuck in my head all day on Friday. Heath Ledger, man. What a treasure:
* Are you more Easy A or Mean Girls? If like me you watch way too many teen flicks, you'll want to know!
* Autumn always makes me want to hibernate a little and spruce up the old homestead. Love this collection of pretty, pretty bedrooms.
* Found this while watching cat videos yesterday. Kitty soap opera, anyone?
* I've now watched the first season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt at least four times. There's no judgement in Netflix, right? I liked this piece on Season 2 - can't wait!
* I love When Harry Met Sally, I also enjoy The Atlantic, so this think piece on the former in the latter was a must read. An interesting look at inequality.
* I did not know there was a The Office wiki. *loses hours*
* As an avowed evening shower-er (thick curly hair, you guys!), this piece made me chuckle!
* More beautiful bedrooms! I'm on the hunt for something for the foot of our bed.
* We've just started watching Brooklyn 99 on Netflix (very funny!), which lead me down a Lonely Island spiral the other day. This is a fave (warning, occasional rudes):
* A little clickbaity, but I liked this rundown of celeb prom pictures. Ellen's is priceless!
* My home office is currently 'in transition' (read: a bit of a mess!) - love the ones showcased here!