Tea? Check! Music TV? Check! Dogs briefed not to sit on laptop? Check!
Ten Things People Won't Guess By Just Looking At You:
1. I can’t burp
2. Despite the fact that I’m a Scots-English half-breed, my accent is more like a Canadian crossed with an Aussie reading an American script in a posh English accent…
3. Singing is my favourite thing to do
4. I was voted weirdest girl in my class, amongst other things. I rigged the vote by campaigning for it because I knew the girl who was going to place first would have been pretty hurt by it. As it was, I topped the chart, and the crisis was averted :-).
5. If I had my way, naptime would be mandatory for all after lunch.
6. There is a huge seam of darkness in my past. I believe in surviving, if at all possible.
7. I’m a happy clappy liberal hippie type, but when I do form an opinion, I’ll back that up.
8. I love to dance.
9. I was a vegetarian for three years.
10. I swear a little too much sometimes. I know it’s not ladylike… but sometimes it’s just so fitting…
Score! The next doors got back a little after eleven so I’m finishing this up in my cosy bed. In my ridiculously messy flat, because I have literally only been here for about one and a half waking hours a day this week. Take away washing and changing and getting ready for bed…that’s not much time left for owt else!
Nine Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
1. Fall in love.
2. Be the best friend, sister, daughter, etc. I can be.
3. Take enough risks to keep things interesting.
4. Have a family.
5. Write a book.
6. Be in a band.
7. Stop teaching (with the possibility of going back, of course. I like my job, but I’m not sure I’m ready for 40 plus years straight!).
8. Perform either Sir Mixalot’s ‘Baby Got Back’ or MC Hammer’s ‘U Can’t Touch This’ in their entirety at a karaoke.
9. Hang out with you!
Eight Words/Phrases You Say Everyday:
6. High Five!
Seven Things You Hate/Dislike:
(With the proviso that I don’t hate, but I do dislike)
4. People spelling my name incorrectly
5. People chewing food with their mouths open
6. Thong underwear
Six Things You Love:
1. My family
2. My wonderful friends – I genuinely don’t know what I’d do without you guys!
4. Dancing, oh and music! And books!
5. Doing nice things for people
6. Pop culture
Five People You Look Up To:
1. Mum and Dad.
2. Sian and Peter.
3, 4, and 5 would be a tie of all my friends – all so amazing in such radically different ways, and always there to chat, challenge and cheer :-).
Four Places You Want To Visit:
3. The Caribbean
4. Right now, Forres! Via Ballinluig!
Three Things You Could Do Without:
1. The current BS fest I’m dealing with in one area of my life.
2. The whole insurance nightmare I’m dealing with after my crash.
Two Things You Never Want To Do:
1. Hurt someone majorly.
2. Give up.
One Person Who Has Changed Your Life For The Better:
1. You, probably.