38. Parcels, whether sending or receiving.
39. Cheerful, friendly gerbera daisies.
40. Morning coffee with hazelnut syrup.
The ABCs of me
1. Age- 30
2. Bed size-some weird size which is bigger than a double…yet smaller than a king?
3. Chore you dislike the most-depends on the day. I tend to quite enjoy housework, except when it falls at the end of a twelve or fourteen hour work day!
4. Dog? Nope.
5. Essential start to your day- a really good stretch!
6. Favorite color- blue or purple tends to win out!
7. Gold or Silver- silver
8. Height- 5'5”
9. Instruments you have played-flute and recorder.
10. Job Life- teaching boys. It’s awesome.
11. Kids- not yet.
12.Live- London, baby!
14. Nicknames-Thornley Badger!
15. Overnight hospital stays- tooth extractions.
16. Pet Peeves- people who spit in the street (unless they are in pain or running a marathon – the two times where it might be acceptable!) and people who are demeaning to children.
17. Quote from a movie- “A life lived in fear is a life half lived” (from Strictly Ballroom. Who took it from the TV series Monkey!).
18.Righty or Lefty or Politics- centre-lefty-righty.
19, Siblings-Two. Younger sister, younger brother.
20. Time you wake up on weekdays-between 6 and 6.30 am.
21. Underwear- yes.
22. vegetable you don't like- I tend to love veggies, but can leave peas.
23. What makes you late- far too much. I am working to improve this!
24. Xray you have had- Feet, wrists, teeth.
25. Yummy good food you make-you’d have to ask Matthew!
26. Zoo animal favorite- You can find badgers in a zoo, right?
PS No Project Life this week....all work and no play means I have the pictures, but the post eludes me!