Flying through...

January is fairly whizzing past, no?

Life just seems to be a bit of a blur right now, with work and coffee and meetings and girldates and reports and plans and dancing and projects...

A nice blur.

But a blur nonetheless.

I'm trying to savour the rush, to enjoy the busyness, to make time for all the wonderful things I get to experience in my little Claire bubble. And I'm pleased to report that 90% of the time, the savouring is occurring in spades (the other 10% is spent napping or relaxing!).

It seems to be a busy time for so many folk - weddings and engagements and babies on the way and houses being bought...I'm really enjoying being caught up in the whirl and sharing these special seasons :).

And it's almost payday too! January always feels like a looooooong month finance wise!

Question of the day....what's your coffee drink of choice?

(can you tell I'm craving a hazelnut latte?)

post signature

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Janury has been DRAGGING by here. It's an awful month workwise. End of semester, exam prep, etc. Blech.

    Glad you are having fun, and I'm into plain Americanos these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget I am not a fan of January evenry year and then BOOM it hits me. But there have been lots of fun things along the way so I genuinely have no real reason to grumble. Really.

    And I don't drink coffee so have no preference. I never say no to a cup of English Breakfast if offered though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I do read them all but it may take me a little while (a couple of days) to respond during busy times. I love reading what you have to say!

Have a wonderful day!

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig