Monday, December 31, 2012
32 in 32....we continue!
1. Write 1 book/ebook.
2. Visit at least 2 other countries.
3. Give blood at least 3 times.
4. Pay off £4,000 of my student loan.
5. Run 5K, either at an organised event or just pounding the pavement!
6. Go to the theatre 6 times!
The Showstoppers (Dec 16th).
7. Visit 7 different UK cities.
8. Have 8 pyjama days!
Wednesday December 19th, Wednesday December 26th, Friday December 28th, Saturday 29th December (4). This one is proving embarassingly easy!
9. Write and photograph at least 9 cookery posts.
Lamb & Lentil Yums.
10. Attract 10 new sponsors for Holiday Hampers, whether big or small.
11. Spend 11 days 'unplugged' - no phone, no internet, no TV.
12. Frame 12 of my favourite pictures and mail them to the people involved with a note.
13. Try 13 new recipes.
14. Write 14 poems and post them here on my blog.
15. Give away/donate 15 carrier bags of stuff to the PDSA shop.
16. Workout or walk 16 times a month, all year.
17. Use the library at least 17 times.
18. Visit 18 different London landmarks.
19. Go to church at least 19 times.
20. Write to my sponsor child, Wendy 20 times.
21. Take at least 21 walks of more than 5 miles.
22. Spend 22 hours working on another language.
23. Have at least 23 'no spend' days.
Thursday 20th December, Tuesday 25th December, Saturday 29th December (3)
24. Read 24 books.
The House of Silk, Community Wins, I Can Make You Hate, What Women Fear, Redemption, What The Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast. (6)
25. Have people over for dinner/brunch/lunch 25 times.
I'm going to count our Christmas drinks as the first, then Christmas dinner with Rory & Eileen. (2)
26. Try at least 26 homemaking/cooking tips from pinterest.
27. Make 27 gifts for people throughout the year.
28. Watch 28 new (to me) movies.
Crazy Stupid Love, What's Your Number, I Don't Know How She Does It, Pitch Perfect, The Muppets, Tangled (6).
29. Find 29 songs I like to sing on karaoke.
O Holy Night, To Make You Feel My Love, What's Love Got To Do With It, Say A Little Prayer, Son of a Preacher Man. (5)
30. Volunteer for 30 hours.
3 hours at WLAC Christmas Party (Total: 3 hours).
31. Swim 31 times.
32. Lose 32 pounds.