Every single song gets stuck in my head!
2. On the subject of music, this came up on my iPod the other day and made me smile. It reminds me of the seminal cheesey teen film Get Over It; listening to indie music on grey, rainy, northern days; and my lovely friends Matthew and Siobhán, who had it as part of their wedding last year. :)
3. The fact that there's still a decent whack of holiday time left - time to read and relax and plan and prepare ahead of the return of the littles.
4. Taking time to exercise. From today I'm doing a 100 day challenge where every day I have to exercise, even if it's just a 15 minute bimble during a non teaching period.
5. Planning new and fun lessons and tasks for the gang!
6. Books. My reading challenge last year really reinvigorated me and I'm looking forward to lots of fun reading in the next few months.
7. Being back on Weight Watchers. I hope I can keep my motivation up through January, because by then I think it will be a habit, and easier to do!
8. Long bracing walks listening to some of the cheesiest and most fabulous music ever created!
9. Thank you notes. Fun to write, fun to receive.
10. Looking forward to trips and girldates and holidays as this year unfolds.
How about you?