It's time for Monday Funday....the weekly collection of the things which have been distracting, delighting, or diverting me online. Videos, articles, gifs, blogs, op-eds....you name it, I'll list it here. If you'd like to link up, please add your link below for a little Monday laughter, learning, or fun.
* As I write this, this is the song I have stuck in my head. Love a bit of Lady Antebellum. They were amazing at Country 2 Country this year. I'm so excited to see who we might have next year!
* As a Gilmore Girls devotee, I enjoyed this piece on the ending that might have been.
* Emily Blunt is so funny. I loved her telling of her citizenship ceremony tale:
* Speaking of funny, I rewatched this movie while doing some admin and tidying last week. So silly:
* I loved looking through this collection of vintage wedding shots.
* I love Tituss! Such a funny, talented guy. His work in 30 Rock and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is stellar.
* I love this movie. I was in the mood for it a few weeks back and searched high and low for my copy....only to realise I'd owned it on VHS, not DVD! Must do an amazon trawl for a copy soon - this film introduced me to Baz Luhrmann and the whole arena of film as an art form:
* How yummy does this strawberry frozen yogurt look?
* This story is so cute - a biker rescues an injured kitten and takes him on the road. Cutest little guy!
* Adored this piece on the art of the chickflick!
* Speaking of, this oral history of Clueless is well worth a read. Can't believe that movie is 20 years old now. As if!
* These guys are so clever - the Human Jukebox:
* And to close for this week, a little Tina Fey.
Have a great week all, and don't forget to link up your contributions below!