Monday, September 21, 2015
Monday Funday, 21st September
Yay, it's Monday Funday time! This Monday is even more fun than usual, as it's a little anniversary....seven years ago today I kissed a boy. He's now my husband. Love you, Matthew - seven years of awesome!
With that soppiness over, it's time for the usual mishmash that is Monday Funday! This weekly collection is comprised of the things which have been distracting, delighting, or diverting me online. Videos, articles, gifs, blogs, op-eds....you name it, I'll list it here. If you'd like to link up, please add your link below for a little Monday laughter, learning, or fun.
* Cats of all sizes make me purr, so am loving following Big Cat Rescue on Instagram.
* Graphs of when TV shows go off the boil (or should that be jump the shark?) are fun!
* I love When Harry Met Sally, but hadn't really looked at it from a feminist point of view...I found this piece interesting, even if I didn't concur entirely!
* This was an interesting read: which 1980s movies would you like to see remade?
* These sweet and funny illustrations are just darling!
* Tumblr is a treasure trove of wonder. Behold, the Cat Scan.
* Team Tituss:
* If like me you're obsessed with Christmas, you'll know it's less than 100 days till the BIG day. So I'm pinning plenty of Christmas prep funs, like this list of ornaments to make with the kids!
*Gosh I love Alan Cumming!