Monday, September 28, 2015
Monday Funday, 28th September
It's time for the usual mishmash that is Monday Funday! This weekly collection is comprised of the things which have been distracting, delighting, or diverting me online. Videos, articles, gifs, blogs, op-eds....you name it, I'll list it here. If you'd like to link up, please add your link below for a little Monday laughter, learning, or fun.
* Gosh, British music was awesome in the 90s. Such a tune!
* This round up of healthy lunch options is great....even if some days I just grab some hummus toast or a smoothie because *busy*, it's nice to be inspired!
* Bill Murray. American Legend.
* I'm a big fan of both Mindy Kaling and The Mindy Project, so this piece was fun to read. Danny and Mindy 4 eva!
* I'm kind of loving watching Community again on Netflix. Troy and Abed in the morning!
* I was amazed to see I don't own Muriel's Wedding on DVD. I think I'll have to fix this! This piece on the 20th anniversary of the film being made is warm, witty, and just reminds me how much I love it!
* Since rewatching Josie and the Pussycats the other week, this song has been completely stuck in my head.
* I'm clearly Chandler, but I enjoyed this quiz to see if you're Rachel, Phoebe, or Monica from Friends.
* After Andy Samberg's Emmy's hosting, I went on a bit of a Lonely Island video spree. This has to be a favourite. Warning - language is strong, should you prefer to avoid.