Monday, September 07, 2015
Monday Funday, September 7th
It's time for Monday Funday....the weekly collection of the things which have been distracting, delighting, or diverting me online. Videos, articles, gifs, blogs, op-eds....you name it, I'll list it here. If you'd like to link up, please add your link below for a little Monday laughter, learning, or fun.
* I've enjoyed Cole and Marmalade's Youtube vids for a while, so I was pleased to find them on instagram too!
* Gosh I loved Tina and Amy as Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton. I wonder if SNL will have Amy back to reprise her role in 2016? OMG, who are they going to have as TRUMP???
* Love this piece from Sali Hughes, on why all the best people have worked in the service industry.
* As a huge Gilmore Girls fan, this piece on where the cast think their characters would be now was a great read.
* I had this song utterly stuck in my head all day on Friday. Heath Ledger, man. What a treasure:
* Are you more Easy A or Mean Girls? If like me you watch way too many teen flicks, you'll want to know!
* Autumn always makes me want to hibernate a little and spruce up the old homestead. Love this collection of pretty, pretty bedrooms.
* Found this while watching cat videos yesterday. Kitty soap opera, anyone?
* I've now watched the first season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt at least four times. There's no judgement in Netflix, right? I liked this piece on Season 2 - can't wait!
* I love When Harry Met Sally, I also enjoy The Atlantic, so this think piece on the former in the latter was a must read. An interesting look at inequality.
* I did not know there was a The Office wiki. *loses hours*
* As an avowed evening shower-er (thick curly hair, you guys!), this piece made me chuckle!
* More beautiful bedrooms! I'm on the hunt for something for the foot of our bed.
* We've just started watching Brooklyn 99 on Netflix (very funny!), which lead me down a Lonely Island spiral the other day. This is a fave (warning, occasional rudes):
* A little clickbaity, but I liked this rundown of celeb prom pictures. Ellen's is priceless!
* My home office is currently 'in transition' (read: a bit of a mess!) - love the ones showcased here!