One long sentence after another

Oh my gosh you guys I am so tired and I’m not even sure why I’m still here at past seven when term is still a fair few days away my brain hurts my back hurts my soul hurts….

Hahahaha, I’m such a wuss! Nah, it’s good to be back in a weird way, nice to be catching up with everyone and sort of hitting my stride workwise. After being the new kid all last year I think it’s gonna be nice to sort of know what I’m doing all the time this year. My classroom is looking spandy nice and I am even managing to be disgustingly organised, pretty groovy, huh?

The healthkick is sort of kicking back off, and I’m debating whether or not to join the gym – any thoughts? I need to shrink my butt-ocks, y’all.

I’m back on the moped which is awesome, but also means I keep on flashing random pedestrians when I’m wearing a skirt and forget to tuck it round just right. What a mental image, huh?

Tomorrow is the Inset day of doom – I’ve been in tidying and organising all week, but a day of meetings is going to knock me out entirely :-).

So I’m off now to make some cous cous and then veg out with a DVD, last years reports and a glass of wine. Yay for the start of term!

1. Britmum
    31st August 2006 / 7:25 pm

You have to be a Saint Clare… lolI can’t beleive they have an inset day already. Do you actually have kids in class yet?I hope you don’t get pulled over for starting any accidnets with your indecent exposure.Hope the DVD was good.Take care xx

2. Los
    1st September 2006 / 2:56 pm

Gyms are good if (a) they are close, (b) you have a friend or friends to go with, and (c) if you can start a routine (like early morning, or after work) … just my two cents.

3. Scott
    1st September 2006 / 3:53 pm

Gym… i am thinking about that too. i think I am going to wait until the weather gets crappy then go for it.Glad that you got yesterday’s song lyric!!Scott

4. Xico Rocha
    2nd September 2006 / 7:32 pm

Hi I across to say hello.From BrasilRocha

5. Heart Of Darkness
    2nd September 2006 / 9:20 pm

Do NOT join the gym – nothing good ever comes out of people joining gyms! I joined a gym! I weighted myself every morning, just to see if I dropped half my ass on my way to or from the gym. Never happens, sadly enough… *sigh*Now I just go to the gym. Because if I don’t, I feel like a complete couch-potato, and I hate that feeling! But at least I’ve kicked the scale to the curb!I need somebody to play tennis with… *sigh*

6. Bossy♥'s YOU
    5th September 2006 / 3:31 am

i would vote against the gym, but thats just this fat ass talking:)

7. Anonymous