Good morning all! I am once again blogging in my pyjamas, ad embracing fully the sheer joy that is half-term. It’s half past ten, and usually I’ve been up for four-and-a-half hours on a Thursday, gone for a swim, done some chores, worked for two hours solid…but today I’ve, um, had some toast, played with the cat, read some forums and done some laundry. Any more relaxed and I’d just plain be asleep.
Had my first driving lesson since August’s test fail last night and it actually went pretty well. I was amazed at how much I had retained over the past two-and-a-half months….but with the next test looming Wednesday, I guess remembering most of it is a good thing!
Another day, another meme, another ramble. Grab some coffee or a coke, and let’s go….
1. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Ooooh, tough call. George Clooney? Colin Hanks? Dave Grohl? Mmmm. Or maybe I could tie myself to Tony Blair and have a day of trying to get him to sort the country out!
2. Who do you blame for your mood today?
I have no-one to blame but myself. Luckily, I’m in a pretty awesome mood.
3. Have you ever seen a dead body?
No, thank heavens. What an awful experience to have to go through.
4. What should we do w/ stupid people?
Educate them, and try and help them any way we can. If that doesn’t work and they are particularly obnoxious, I find a little sarcasm and mocking goes a looooooooooong way.
5. How long do you think you will live?
As long as God desires me to live.
6. What was the first thing you did this morning?
My sister gets up at 5 a.m. to catch the train through to Aberdeen for uni, so the very first thing I did this morning was stir, wish her a good morning, then turn over and fall back asleep till half-seven.
7. The color of carpet in your bedroom?
Here, blue, at home, cream….a nightmare to clean, and a magnet for potential red wine stains!
9. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Hoti, on Monday. We went to an awesome Greek restaurant in Primrose Hill for meze, wine and ouzo. Yum! I love Greek food!
10. Are you spoiled?
I am spoiled enough to have an awesome group of friends, if that’s what you mean. I’m spoiled in having a loving family. I’m spoiled by having a life full of blessings, inspiration and opportunities.
11. Do you drink lots of water?
Oh yes. Two litres a day is my absolute minimum. Glug!
12. What toothpaste do you use?
Colgate Total with whitening. Zing!
13. How do you vent your anger?
Loud music, throwing of pillows, stomping…best to just get it out than dwell on things. I think anger is a necessary and valuable emotion, but you can’t let it overrun your life…
14. The last compliment you received?
Was a lovely one, thank you.
15. Do you look more like your mother or father?
I’m like a paler, lighter haired version of mum, with aspects of dad thrown in for good measure.
16. When was the last time you threw up?
I actually don’t recall. Yay healthiness!
17. Is your best friend a virgin?
What a random question! I’d say it’s none of your business, frankly :-).
18. What theme does your room have?
I’m kind of going for a messy-cosy-homey vibe…I think it’s working!
20. Are you a momma’s child or a daddy’s child?
I’m pretty darned independent, but I have a fair whack of momma’s child-ness to me also.
21. Would you ever join the military?
Growing up a scaly brat, I’d never say never, but I don’t think I’d be very good at it, so I’ll say probably not.
22. The last website you visited?
23. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My class, last month. Cheesey smiles agogo!
25. Last person you went to the movies with?
Rach and Fi. We went to see The Devil Wears Prada which was fab! Meryl rules! Plus we went for TGI Fridays and I got to have JD’s chicken..mmmm.
26. The last person you stared at?
The cashier at Tesco’s who asked me for ID….because I don’t look 17, people! I was incredulous. Hee.
27. Number of layers on your bed?
4! Yes, it’s North East Scotland!
28. Is anything alive in your room?
Sam the Cat is purring atop my feet right now…hmmm, pins and needles.
29. Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
I’m good where I am thanks!
30’s gone as well!
31. What is your current goal to achieve?
Happiness, as always. To be happy and to give the gift of happiness to others is my raison d’etre.
32. How is your hair?
34. Do you have plans for spring break?
Ask me in March!
Et voila, the post is done. And now, I suppose, I’d better get changed and face the day….
Have a great one!