This is how the children see me…

A couple of cold November days. A couple of crazy classes. A digital camera. A kooky teacher…

I’m quite impressed at my children’s mad photography skillz!

I thought these unique pictures might make you smile…

Hope they raise a smile! Enjoy your week!
PS 26 days to go!

1. Anonymous
    29th November 2006 / 7:37 pm

They did raise a smile, thanks! And you’re quite lovely, I might add. I already knew you were on the inside, nice to find out you are on the outside too, your profile notwithstanding. Tell the kids thanks.

2. Scott
    29th November 2006 / 9:15 pm

Those are great pictures. Cool to see how the kidlets see you.Scott

3. Wes
    30th November 2006 / 12:44 am

Awesome pics! :)They did a great job of catching you in the moment. It raised a smile on my face. 🙂

4. Anonymous
    30th November 2006 / 2:25 am

claire, i mean this. you’re gorgeous. (and i’m not saying this because i have to, or because i’m your friend). that smile, those dimples, those eyes. that playful sense of humour and vivacious spirit that infuses your every expression. your gentleness with your “kids”. (tell that blond one that i’m more than willing to adopt him.)but you, my dear – *you* – your insides completely and utterly match your outsides. INCREDIBLY AMAZING. thank you for sharing. (hug)

5. Shaz
    30th November 2006 / 5:32 am

You and your pics are just what I needed today….Thanks sweet for returning the absent smile to my face.Love it………xx

6. Anonymous
    30th November 2006 / 1:03 pm

They made me smile, you are adorable and lovely if I might say so. I also loved your smile and this may sound like a cliche.. I thought you had a wonderful heart and this is reflected in your pictures.Rock on girl!

7. cruisin-mom
    30th November 2006 / 3:36 pm

Claire: those kids are so lucky to have you. You must be the teacher that every kid remembers for their lifetime. You are A-dorable!

8. Anonymous
    30th November 2006 / 5:58 pm

can’t really compete with those comments can I? Wont repeat on you, but s’all true sista, you look fab in your Wallis jumper – I love itaaaaaaaaaaaa! But I know all those looks you make…will be seeing them on Saturday, wont i? Tee hee, jollity ahead! Mlle Wilson haha I love this title you have given me!

9. Michele_3
    30th November 2006 / 11:31 pm

Great pictures Claire!hope your doing well-Stopping bye to say “Hello”:)

10. Cliff Morrow
    1st December 2006 / 12:20 am

Great…good looking teachers come along after I get out of school. Don’t break any of those little boys hearts.

11. Anonymous
    1st December 2006 / 12:33 pm

fabulous-McG

12. Gareth
    1st December 2006 / 4:44 pm

I remember my primary school days with fondness. Let’s face it, there were no responsibilities, no bosses to listen to (if you dont count your parents lol) and freedom to be who you wanted to be – Batman one day and a soldier the next 😛

13. Los
    1st December 2006 / 7:34 pm

Fantastic pictures Claire – your smile must brighten everyone’s day!

14. Nee
    4th December 2006 / 5:27 pm

Yes, they certainly did. Thanks!

15. Heart Of Darkness
    5th December 2006 / 6:51 am

Aren’t you precious!Seriously, you must be the cutest thing invented!I really needed a smile this morning. Plus, seems you’re having fun with the kids. Good for you!

16. Cheryl
    6th December 2006 / 5:59 am

You look like a fun teacher!

17. Anonymous
    6th December 2006 / 11:06 pm

I’m back to check up on you and once again enjoyed looking at your photos. You look like someone who is fun — hot, sure, but fun as well. Thanks again for posting these.