Stupidity: A Definition

I am suuuuch a bimbo.

Guess who just schlepped all the way into town from home, where she was cosily entrenched with a good book, some new CDs and chocolate, across the fields and hills to school to pick up her moped….and left her bike keys in her other purse?

D’oh!

I swear, sometimes accesorising can be such a pain in the ass.

Good day, everyone!

1. Stephen
    14th February 2007 / 2:36 pm

Hate it when that happens! Of course, all my ‘accessories’ fit in my backpack, which serves as sort of a male version of a purse. 🙂

2. cK
    14th February 2007 / 3:29 pm

I’m a big fan of the man purse…I mean, backpack. I carry mine everywhere. I even have lip balm in there. Lip balm! Lord.Last Saturday I went out and for the first time ever–EVER!!–I forgot my wallet. I could almost hear my friend say, “Oh, how convenient.” Totally felt like an ass.Am an ass.-cK

14th February 2007 / 6:08 pm

I pray you didn’t say ‘like oh my god’. Unless you said those words you’re definatley not a bimbo.

4. Matthew Cochrane
    15th February 2007 / 12:20 am

I once locked the keys for my moped in my boot (under the seat, nothing fancy) whilst parked at a petrol station that was about to close. Had to wait for about an hour at a closed petrol station in the Wiltshire countryside for someone to come from Bristol to break into my bike’s boot for me.Now I don’t take the keys out of the lock until the boot is closed.At least the CDs and chocolate would still be there when you got home.

5. Los
    15th February 2007 / 1:03 am

This is one of the many reasons that I don’t use a purse … the main one being that I’m a man and that would look kind of silly.

6. bee
    15th February 2007 / 3:25 am

POCKETS. this is why i love POCKETS. but if i owned a super-cute moped like you, i’d probably be in the same predicament.

7. Outdoorsy Girl
    15th February 2007 / 5:15 am

A-men to that! Men no not of such pain!By the way, I cannot count the number of times that my keys and I have been separated at the most inopportune moments!

8. The Grunt
    15th February 2007 / 7:57 am

I have only my testicles, spectacles (shades), wallet, and watch…oh, and my cell phone.

9. Hel
    15th February 2007 / 12:51 pm

Oi, that sucks.I did the same this morning. Stayed late to print notes for my workshop. Rushed to work late. Parked about 10 minutes walk from work only to realise I left my notes in the car.

10. Photogirl
    15th February 2007 / 5:02 pm

OH! I feel your pain! That has happened to me before, only it was my work keys so I couldn’t get into the office.