Can you even begin to fathom that it’s now the end of MARCH? It’s totally freaking me out, that’s for sure….seems like only yesterday that it was Hogmanay and I was ill, ill, ill, and now we’re a quarter way through 2007. Woah.
Re: The List….stuff and things are moving, and I’m hoping to get some of the things done in the not too distant. The eyeliner challenge is progressing…unfortunately the trial and error part of this means I wind up with panda eyes an awful lot of the time…
This may well be my last post for a few days, and my last from Englandshire for a couple of weeks. I’m typing this Thursday night – Peachy arrives tomorrow (heck yes! We’ve only got a little over thirty hours but I am super excited to see her :-). Lord bless research trips!), then it’s London for the weekend, then I fly home Monday…and that will no doubt be when I update you beautiful people.
To amuse you in the interim, a meme, stolen unabashedly from the ever delightful Scott, of music loving and future couch donating fame.
1.Whats your name spelt backwards? erialc
2. What did you do last night? Watched The Apprentice (and worryingly started to concur with Rachel’s summary of Alan Sugar), sang, watched Ugly Betty, didn’t do any of the chores I meant to.
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? The pics of B and I that I used in my last post.
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? No. Would you recommend?
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Last month. But now I’m back on the healthkickery wagon, that whole swimming in a pool thing should take off again. I’m looking forward to relocating those muscle groups!
6. What are you wearing? Pink plaid pyjamas. Oh yeah, Justin Timberlake is such a liar, for obviously it was I who brought sexy back!
7. How many cars have you owned? 0.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Misogynistic rap (oh man, how this pees me off – I *love* intelligent hip-hop, but when it’s all b*tches and h*s? Ticks me right off) and happy hardcore (grrrr).
9. Are you registered to vote? I am, but I’m not sure where. I think I transferred it to the shire, although Forres would have let me rock the vote there, even though I’m usually there just six weeks of the year!
10. Do you have cable? Nope. But I do have a freeview box….sweet sweet American imports and Doctor Who reruns…
11. What kind of computer do you use? An HP laptop thing (thanks, school!).
12. Ever made a prank phone call? Only freshman year, and we all know those don’t count.
13. You like anyone right now? I could, if you get what I mean? It’s all a bit transitional and intangible and high-falutin at the current time ~ I’m managing to tie myself up in knots while the other party is blissfully unaware. I think! Why is it that when it comes to my ‘love life’ I seem to be stuck in thirteen year old girl mode?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Bungee jumping scares the poop out of me (I think it’s the whole “giant elastic band” thing ;-)), and I’d love to skydive but the double whammy of not loving heights and being hugely accident prone is putting me off a little at the mo….
15. Furthest place you ever travelled? Boswell, Indiana (Midwest, represent!).
16.Do you have a garden? Not personally, but the house I’m attached to has a gorgeous garden, which I get to live in the middle of. Seriously, it’s award winning – people come from Holland and Germany to look round – and I just get to be here. I am a lucky girl!
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? Calvin and Hobbes / Garfield / The Far Side.
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Yes – both the English and the Scottish ones!
19. Shower, morning or night? Morning or night – I am always ready for a shower.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Have I seen a movie in the past month? Nah, didn’t think so. Country life, baby!
21. Favorite pizza toppings? Pretty much any / all, so long as there are no capers or anchovies involved.
22. Chips or popcorn? At home, chips (I blame Mlle Wilson, she TOTALLY gave me that addiction! :-)); at the movies, popcorn.
23. What cell phone provider do you have? O2.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Wha…..?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Third place Junior Princess, biatches! Hahaha, yes, I was in a pageant type thing once. And I placed. Oh man, that’s hilarious!
26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple, guava, orange, mango, whatever. I’m still smirking at the Junior Princess memories here!
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? Susanna and Caroline, at our meeting Tuesday.
28. Favourite chocolate bar? Cadbury’s Fudge bars! Small, but perfectly formed. If you ever have to bribe me, just factor a fudge bar into the equation :-).
29. Who is your longest friend and how long? Natalie and Nell tie – we’ve been friends for almost 15 years now!
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last autumn – Janet and Bob grow amazing veg in their beautiful garden!
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yep, a fair few.
32. Favorite artist? John Constable and Vincent Van Gogh….but I know far too little about art!
33. Favorite computer game? Hearts, Solitaire, Battleships….do you get that I’m not really into gaming? These are all the ones you get on Windows! Haha, dissertation fatigue memories!
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? Almost…
35. Sprite or 7-UP? Am I meant to care?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Oh yes, multiple bad school uniforms, the ‘sexy’ park ranger outfit at Clarks (mmmm, synthetic fibres….) and the delightful blue tees at UGC.
37. Last thing you bought at the store? Dinner, soda, and a really, really crappy magazine.
38. Ever thrown up in public? Not in the last five years! Hee. And even before that only three times…including once in a minibus…gah, evil mode of transport.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? Stupid question: I want to find true love with a millionaire, of course ;-)! Nah, true love will always trump money in my wee world.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? I like the idea a lot.
41.Can exes just be friends? Yes, but it depends on the people and the situation.
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I have never visited anyone in hospital (touch wood), well not since way back in my childhood, and I can never date anything back then.
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? Yep. At one point I could sit on my hair. Had it all lopped off when I went away to school.
44. What message is on your voicemail machine? Just me saying hi, and leave a message, please.
45. Where would you like to go right now? To bed. Oh hang on, I’m already here! And this meme is almost finished! Result!
46. What was the name of your first pet? Moshe. Originally he was Mo, but then he dropped a passle of kittens….hence, Moshe.
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what’s in it? I have a couple, right now I’m using my JanSport, in there is my wallet, some papers, lipbalm, keys…I’ve been using it to get stuff between work and home this week.
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone? Susanna.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Health and friends and freedom.
50. What do you think about most? The people I love.
And that would include you guys…!
And so to bed, to bed. Have a wonderful few days and I’ll catch up with guys after the weekend.