Short but sweet….

OK, so it’s not till October/November, but last night I booked my flights over to Canada! I am really looking forward to staying with the delightful Bee and the lovely Scott (the couch donations rock my tiny planet!), and if any of the other Canadian bloggers are based in Toronto / Montreal, it’d be great to meet you too!

Yay holidays! Yay a different continent! Yayness all round!

PS Any ideas of what I really NEED to see while I’m over there….let me know!

1. whatigotsofar
    8th March 2007 / 12:38 pm

Whenever my out-of-town guests visit, I take them to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake. Maybe some winery tours. Not sure what Niagara is like in October/November though.Unionville (maybe Kleinburg) is always a nice way to spend a casual evening.

2. cK
    8th March 2007 / 4:00 pm

Ha! You’ll be very close to the American state of Minnesota, a curious place in which you’ll find the Minneapolis – Saint Paul mini-megaopolis, and within that you’ll find bloggers like the Hulles and the cK.So if you plan to pop over the border into Minnesota, give a shout. You’d be welcomed.Otherwise, enjoy Canada! It’s a lovely place. And I’ve yet to meet a Canadian I don’t like. I’m sure they must have some total bastards up there, but my investigations into the matter have yielded no foul fruit. I love Canada.-cK

3. whatigotsofar
    8th March 2007 / 4:31 pm

Could be useful to know if traveling to Canada.link to Al Lowe.com

4. Cheryl
    8th March 2007 / 7:48 pm

yay! I love having things to look forward to. It’s the best.

5. Photogirl
    8th March 2007 / 11:48 pm

Ooh! I love Canada! (maybe cuz I live there 😉 Too bad you’re not making your way out to BC.

6. Los
    9th March 2007 / 3:07 am

If you somehow make it to Philly, let me know.

7. Shaz
    9th March 2007 / 8:30 am

How kool honey you must be so excited, Yay for you sweet.