Another day, and after a brief photo respite, another meme…..the ultimate in holiday blogging! Dirty Little Secrets – swiped from MyUtopia and Christielli. Thanks girls!
1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be?
George Clooney? NME asking me to write for them, rather than having to slog it out with the anklebiters? Mark Ronson or Amy Winehouselooking for a backing singer? Haha, no, anyone fun will do – so long as it’s nothing to do with work or (eek) the bank!
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Because I have to get everything home on a moped, I never get to use a cart….I always return my basket though!
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I think I’m a mix of the two – certainly people tell me I’m a good listener, and I am also a total chatterbox. I tend to be pretty shy around new people though.
4. Do you take compliments well?
Yes, it’s a skill I’ve made myself acquire!
5. Do you play Sudoku?
From time to time, yes. It’s on my phone now, which is always good for airport queues / train journeys.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Not at all. I’d be OK for, like, two days, then I’d so eat something poisonous (I could never recognise those stupid plants!).
7. Do you like to ride horses?
It’s OK – I enjoyed learning the basics, but I’m by no means a huge expert or a massive fan.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Cub camp, guide camp, band camp (hee)…yep. We could never afford holidays, so we got our holidays that way instead!
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Hide and seek, or “making bases”.
10. If a person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
No. I hope.
11. Have you lied to get out of a date?
Define lied? I’ve ommitted / stretched the truth, shall we say?
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Yes. Tolerance is the key, I feel.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Oh man, how I would love to be pursued. I kind of suck – I don’t pursue, and tend to be clueless when being pursued….
14. Use three words to describe yourself?
Kind, warm, funny. (Is that right?)
15. Do any songs make you cry?
Sooooo many songs make me cry – “The Luckiest”, “Wise Up”, and “Call and Answer” can always get me.
16. Are you continuing your education?
If teaching = learning, then yes. I’d love to study more in the future though.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
Photos, laptop, Jockey Bear.
19. How often do you read books?
I’ve always got a book or two on the go.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I think about past and future more than I do present. I need to learn to live in the present. (I am so stealing this answer, Christielli!).
21. What is your favorite children’s book?
Little Women / Matilda / Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire / Anne of Green Gables.
22. What color are your eyes?
23. How tall are you?
5 feet 5 inches
24. Where is your dream house located?
I don’t know yet…
25. Have you tried sushi?
26. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes… many times when I was a teenager / student.
27. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
In a past life?
28. When was the last time you were at Church?
29. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Up to Forres House to play badminton…..woo!
30. What was your favorite job?
Teaching, working in a cinema, the playscheme.
31. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I think I look more like Mum, but there are elements of both in there.
32. How long does it take you in the shower?
5 – 30 minutes, depending on ablutions being tended to and how much hot water there is and where, exactly, I’m going to be going.
33. Can you do the splits?
34. If you could fast forward your life, would you?
Can I rewind back? If I could rewind, I’d fast forward out of curiosity. But I would like to live each moment. (Seriously C, I am so plagiarising this answer also!).
35. What did you do for New Year’s?
Went to a party at Erin’s, realised I was still sick, came home and watched bad music TV with the fam.
36. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Didn’t see it, because I am a wuss.
37. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?
Most days I feel like a weird hybrid of Cady, Janis, Damian and Karen. Yes, I have watched that movie a lot, how did you guess?
38. Do you own a camera phone?
39. What do you buy at the movies?
Drinks / candy / popcorn / ice cream / nachos / it depends. I’m a big fan of sneaking things in tho!
40. Do you wear your seatbelt?
41. What do you wear to sleep?
PJs / teeshirts/ joggers / nowt.
42. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
We won Britain in Bloom? Several years ago? Honestly, I don’t know, I‘ll have to check the Gazette!
43. Ever been to L.A.?
44. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
45. Are you a gullible person?
46. If you could have any job what would it be?
I would love, love, love to sing for a living. I don’t want to be Aretha or anything, I’d just love to do what I love for a living. What a blessing that would be, to sing and make people happy and love it :-).
47. Are you easy to get along with?
I think I’m very easy to get along with.
48. What is your favorite time of day?
Ooooh, there are too many to choose – bedtime, first thing in the morning, any time I get to see me friends…
And with that, j’ai fini!
Viva les vacances!