A small personal triumph and a weird reason to post…

Yesterday I managed to teach/other-boarding-school-task (serving chocolate pudding, doing break duty etc.) a twelve hour day wearing this ensemble and didn’t get a single stain on it…

Yes, I know.

I wore a pure white cardi and a silk skirt and came away unscathed. The heavens must have been smiling….

Hey, it makes me smile.

It’s been far too long a day in the classroom, but it’s been a productive one at least. And now I’m just posting this, checking my email, and then it’s home in time for the Doctor. David Tennant makes me smile.

And then tonight? I’m babysitting. I’m caught between giggles at the whole teenage-esque factor and giggles at my grownup-ness, kicking the debt monkeys into touch one night at a time….

May your Saturdays be fun & your Sundays be merciful, loves.

PS Those of you with mobiles I apologise in advance for any texts sent tonight….I will be stuck in a manor house with a sleeping child (albeit a lovely sleeping child) and may have an attack of the bored :-).

1. Shaz
    21st April 2007 / 9:13 pm

That would have been impossible and incomprehensible for me, white and I do not mix with chocolate.I loooove that second pic you have an amazing smile and look gorgeous.

2. cK
    22nd April 2007 / 8:24 pm

Stain-free! Well done. Good thing you didn’t make too many enemies with your “You build it, I smash it” game the other day!As he was finishing college, my brother was home one Easter when a tornado destroyed much of his campus. His house, which probably wasn’t safe enough to have been lived in before the tornado, got hit hard. His room was loaded with glass…though the suit he’d bought to interview for jobs remained unscathed. Even his computer, which was thrown onto the floor, survived (though, admittedly, it was cushioned by dirty laundry).-cK

3. The Dream
    22nd April 2007 / 9:33 pm

No THAT is truly an award-winning accomplishment! Come on, confess … you wore an apron, right?

4. Los
    23rd April 2007 / 12:44 am

It is impossible for me to wear white and not get some sort of stain on me.

5. Crystal
    23rd April 2007 / 7:56 am

Oh I like your necklace!I could never wear white clothes without messing them up. Kudos to you! Someone mentioned chocolate? Yeah, that’s me. In fact, I’m known to somehow get chocolate buried into the deep creases of my couch, and usually have a spare crumb or two of it somewhere on my face. *giggle*I love me some chocolate!

6. whatigotsofar
    23rd April 2007 / 11:46 am

Nothing gets chocolate out, see.Nice going there.But how stained was the apron?

7. Princess Extraordinaire
    23rd April 2007 / 12:46 pm

You look beautiful – I like that you can go the entire day without a stain – that woud not be the case with Me!

23rd April 2007 / 1:11 pm

“then it’s home in time for the Doctor. David Tennant makes me smile.”Interesting segway.

9. daisies
    25th April 2007 / 4:48 pm

you are super cute :)i wore white the other day and ended up with coffee all down the front so i am very impressed!