Woo! It’s Friday! And as I’m supervising ‘board games’ (a.k.a. the fairly lazy activity slot I’ve been granted this term after two terms of double drama on my evenings) it gives me ample opportunity to chill a little and finish off this survey, taken from the lovely Amy/Inky earlier this week. Today is one of my twelve hour plus days in school (in at 10 past seven this morning, oh yes!), so I feel less guilty about the whole chilling-a-little thing :-).
1. What is your best friend’s Dad’s name?
Oh my gosh. I’m not sure I know…I tend to be pretty formal with people’s Dads!
2. What body part do you hate on the opposite sex?
Some parts make me smile, some parts make me laugh (stop sniggering NOW, Mlle Wilson and Jean!), but there’s no part I hate.
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
All of my teachers were not hot at all (although one of my classmates disagreed – when she moved up to VIth form at our school she slept with not one but two of them. Odd girl. Odder teachers).
4. What body part do you wash first?
My face / my hands.
5. Do you have any piercings?
6. Do you have any tattoos?
No. My deadly combo of being indecisive and accident prone has put me off :-).
7. Is your driveway steep?
Our driveway is flat. And hard to drive round and negotiate, what with the electric gate and all, if you are a learner driver.
8. What’s your favourite flavoured Pringles?
Mmmmm. Pringles. I’m off them, but they are delicious, even if Banana and I are convinced they must be laced with crack.
9. Have you ever been tied up?
10. What was the worst thing you ever got grounded for?
My parents have never grounded me. While I was away at school though I frequently got ‘confined’ (the RAAS equivalent of grounded) for a wide range of misdemeanours….going out of bounds, getting caught off site, messiness, playing pranks, lateness…. I really went for the whole teenage thing.
11. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
12. How many times have you been cursed at?
Frequently, and often lovingly. My friends are the love.
13. Which shoe do you put on first?
Doesn’t matter. I’m shoebedextrous.
14. Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t know?
Yep. But then I knew him ;-). Ah, first year.
15. Have you ever been to a gay bar?
Yes, Princess Sho and I went as moral support for a friend who’d just come out and wanted to go. We also took her to the Gaylidh, an annual event at our uni, where a girl from my film class marched up to me and went “Oh my God, you’re gay? Awesome!” and launched into an uber-chat and I had to explain to the lovely girl that I was actually straight and taken…once we’d cleared that up though, we took to the dancefloor. Good times!
16. Have you ever had any friends with benefits?
Not really, which I think is good. I almost did in first year (yep, those were crazy times), but I U-turned at the eleventh (well, tenth!) hour. So glad I did in hindsight…that kind of arrangement is so not me!
17. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
Only really inane things like the fact they make me laugh…but that would cover all my friends also….I think there are some things that tend to come up, but there are no universals. To paraphrase what Mlle Wilson said last year after meeting my crush-de-mois….”I thought I’d figured it out, but no. Your type is impossible to fathom.”
18. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
No. Can you actually tip cows? What does Wikipedia say?
19. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
If there was somebody, would I write it here? Hahahaha. Time for the stock answer: George Clooney.
19. have you ever had a song written about you?
Not that I know of. But if there was one, I’d hope it kicked ass. Or involved Dolly Parton in some way.
20. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or ur bathtowel.
I would never make that choice. Ewwwwwwwww.
21. Have you ever found anything in your parents’ bedroom that was questionable?
Parents’ rooms are not where you snoop. Ever.
22. What was your childhood nickname?
As a baby I was ‘Bright Eyes’ (and wow, did my mum over play the ‘Watership Down’ soundtrack…), and then I sort of became ‘Claire’. Hehehe. At boarding school I was ‘Prickles’.
23. When was the last time you played the air guitar?
At a worship thing on Saturday. I was very, very bored.
24. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room?
25. Whats the weirdest thing you’ve done while driving?
I’ll let you know.
26. How do you normally eat your Oreo cookies?
Eat top biscuit, eat cream stuff, eat bottom biscuit.
27. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t want any one to know about?
If I don’t want anyone to know about it, why would I post it on Myspace?(blatantly plagiarising Amy’s anwer for this one!)
28. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
Between 2 and 7. I’m fairly lightweight, but it does depend what I’m imbibing.
29. Why are you doing this survey?
The usual reason – seemed like a good idea at the time!
30. Do you have any strange phobias?
I have a few.
31. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
32. What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done at a bar?
Falling flat on my face must count, surely? How about bursting into tears? Kareoke?
33. Have you ever called your love interest by another girl/guys name?
No, by some miracle!
34. Have you ever gotten caught sleeping while on a date?
No. How rude would that be???
35. Have you ever played naked twister?
36. Have you ever been drunk at work/school?
No, but the morning after the Christmas dance was touch and go for most members of my S6 I think.
37. Have you ever found your date’s/lover’s brother or sister to be hotter than your date?
38. How many Bryce’s do you know?
Nary a one.
And that’s the lot!
PS This took me forever. Why? Because the boys (there are twenty four of them currently crammed in my room) were particularly taken with the game I devised. They build something….I smash it (by sneezing / falling / dropping it, whatever). Hilarity for all!!
Have a great weekend, all!
PPS It then took me even longer because we had a long and winding conversation about sign language, the occult, David Tennant and Jammie Dodgers. Always fun!