Things I’ve discovered recently…
I still don’t like Big Brother. I watched half an hour of the intro show last night and I just…don’t get it. Bizarrely, I quite enjoyed the ‘looking at the new house’ section, but as soon as they started putting the “housemates” in, I started getting (simultaneously, which is quite a feat) annoyed and bored. So I switched off, read my magazine, and watched the 10 p.m. edition of Ugly Betty instead. Much better.
Other things I’ve discovered (or re-discovered) recently? That belief is a changeable, personal thing. That pyjamas are worth obsessing about. That you’re never too old for a mild crush, no matter how random, or how unattainable the guy may be. That sometimes you need to re-assess things and look at them from a different perspective. That letters are fun. That having time to rest is one of the best things in the world :-).
This is a post of three parts. That was the thinky part….next is the meme part (thank you, Brettaliscious!)…and to conclude we will have some photos from the weekend’s debaucheries. Three-prong attack, three-line whip, a trio of delights, if you will.
1. Your ‘ex’ and You = so done, it’s not worth getting into.
2. I am listening to = Golden Smog’s version of ‘Starman’. It’s not half bad!
3. Maybe I should = get ready for the day….my summer boss (the one with the title, haha) is picking me up in an hour and a half and I am so not ready it’s untrue. Or maybe I should write some more reports. Or hoover. I always need to hoover.
4. I love = the people who inspire me and make me laugh.
6. I don’t understand = many, many things, including calculus, gears, and how to wire a plug.
7. I have lost my respect for = uber-fundamentalist religion.
8. I last ate = 10 seconds ago. It’s breakfast time!
9. The meaning of my display name is = Um…I live in the country and I’m called Claire?
10. God = up there somewhere, not really fussed by which name we call him (of course, YMMV).
11. Someday = I’ll get my wish. And all the wishes I wish for others will come true also.
12. I will always = sing. Sorry, guys 😉
13. Love seems to be = elusive.
14. I never ever want to lose = my marbles.
15. My myspace is = a lovely way to keep in touch with people, a way to check out new bands / follow bands I like, pretty darn amusing.
17. I get annoyed when = I screw things up.
18. Parties = are fun with the right crowd.
20. Simple Kisses = oh, yes please.
21. Today I = want to do well at the meeting, and finish at least 50 of my reports.(Note – posting this (finally) at 8 p.m., I’m 43 down!)
22. I wish = I was braver and more confident.
IS YOUR/ARE YOU
01. is your hair wet?: Not yet. Give me ten minutes.
02. is your cell phone right by you?: No.
03. do you miss someone? Too early to miss people!
04. are you wearing chapstick? No
05. are you tired? Nope, had an awesome sleep :-).
06. are you wearing pajamas? Yes! How did you know?
08. are you mad? Angry? Only a little. Crazy? Like a fox, baby!
09. are you upset? No.
01. recently done anything you regret? Watched half-an-hour of Big Brother.
02. ever lied? Yep.
03. ever stuck gum under a desk? Ew, no.
04. ever kicked someone? Only in a play fight. We were all about the ninjas in Y10.
05. ever smashed someones face in? Nope. Can you really see me doing that?
TODAY HAVE YOU:
01. have you cursed? No.
02. have you gotten mad at someone? No.
Q: is there a person who is on your mind right now? More so, since you asked me if I was missing someone a few questions back!
Q: do you have any siblings? Little sister and brother. They are the coolness.
Q: do you want children? One day, sure. The comedy would be worth the pain and stress, I’m sure.
Q: do you smile often? Oh yes.
Q: do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? Nope.
Q: do you like your handwriting? It’s….odd.
Q: are your toenails painted? Pretty much always.
Q: are you a friendly person? Yes, I think so.
Q: who’s bed other than yours do you sleep in? Anyone’s! I will sleep anywhere, haha.
Q: what color shirt are you wearing? Pink and white.
Q: what were you doing at 7pm yesterday? Walking home from school, through a field full of bulls. “Fun”.
Q: I can’t wait to: finish my reports / be able to drive / go home for summer / go to see Brian Wilson / go to Canada.
And now, the weekend pics:
Banana may, just may, be out for your soul…
Mmmmmmm. Snackables. Very few of which were eaten, but they sure were fun to pose with!
Et voila, j’ai fini! What a post…what a weekend! Thanks again girls!
Love and wonderfulness to you all,