It’s early Tuesday morning, I’ve just written the bulk of an assembly, and now I’m writing a blog post.
I’ve decided this week had better be productive!
I had a lovely weekend – it was our exeat, which means we finished on Friday afternoon, rather than Saturday afternoon! Friday afternoon was reading and crumpets and tea, and then I drove off west to Bristol.
Where I had a delightful break, catching up with my wee sister, who’s studying there now, and with Mlle Wilson, who always keeps it west country. It was all pretty lowkey – movies (have you seen ‘Run Fatboy Run’ yet? If not, you need it in your life! Soooo funny, and just right for a romcom – heavy on the ‘com’ part!), chatting, cakes, watching bad music TV and ‘QI’ and reruns of ‘Girls of the Playboy Mansion’. A decent break – just what I needed!
Sunday night I came back, and yesterday, because of a (blessed) clerical error we had a day off. Love it. Chores and work and shopping…and the bottom kind of fell off my car. But now she has a new exhaust, and it was ‘ouch’ expensive as opposed to ‘oh my life, they just severed a limb’ pricey. Thank heavens for very, very small (and now, more like tiny) savings accounts.
And now, 6.30, and as I have my coffee I’m blogging before I head off for a swim before school…. Just time for a quick quiz!
1. Where were you at 3:02 AM this morning?
Fast asleep. I love sleep!
2. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Wow. That’s early (5.15 wake up call!).
3. Is the person you have a crush on older or younger than you?
I’ve almost cured myself of this particular crush, so this question isn’t really relevant at this time…
4. What did you do last night?
Watched ‘Hollyoaks’, called home, sang, went to a salsa fit class, did laundry, watched ‘One Tree Hill’.
5. What do you hope to do this weekend?
Lots and lots and lots of work – reports are looming, again. I’d also like to do some planning for Canada.
6. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
I have absolutely no idea! If the right person came along, that would be lovely…but it’s not like you can put it in an action plan!
7. Do you own a stereo that cost more than $100?
8. Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them and meant it?
Nope. Well, not in a romantic sense. Friends and family? All the time.
9. How’s your heart lately?
Remarkably healthy and resilient, ta. Long may it continue!
10. What were you doing this morning at 7 am this morning?
In twenty five minutes I will be arriving at the pool and getting changed ready to swim.
11. What were you doing this afternoon at 12 p.m.?
Yesterday at noon I was writing thank you notes.
12. Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
Maybe one or two, yes.
13. When was the last time you saw the last person you kissed?
14. What was the reason you last cried?
A TV show! Oh, I know, it was ‘Scrubs’ the other night.
15. What are you listening to right now?
Sour Times by Portishead.
16. How did you meet the 1st and 3rd person in your phone?
Work and church.
17. How old are they?
Both in their thirties.
18. Have you ever driven without a license?
Once, in Ohio. Back in the day – thanks Amanda!
19. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
20. How many red lights have you ran?A few. Never as a car driver though.
21. Have you ever cried while taking a shower?
I don’t think so. I kind of love showers.
22. What was your favorite grade?
23. What were you doing at 12 A.M. last night?
24. Whats a surefire way to catch your attention?
Make me laugh, or surprise me. Or both!
25. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
26. When was the last time you were given something?
Sunday. Mlle Wilson gave me a DVD and loaned me a book.
27. Is there anything that you are craving for right now?
To go back to bed? For it to be half-term? For a personal assistant? For Forres to be as close as Bristol?
28. Where did your last hug take place?
Sunday. Hugs R Cool.
29. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
Yep, in spelling both ones. They’re not hard, they just have variations. As does my middle name, now I think of it! Cheers, parentals!
31. Do you drink tea?
Oh yes. Mlle Wilson was spoiling me with Mariage Freres this weekend – the schizzle.
32. When was the last time you saw a cop?
33. Did you ride in someone else’s car today?
34. Would it be weird if a person’s real name was Cheeto?
I’m sure Britney had it on her list.
Have a great day, everyone!