Don’t you just love Regina Spektor?
Things are a little crazy round here (Parents’ Afternoons! Assemblies! Flights! Police! Curry!), so I’m taking time out for a meme (snaffled from Scott) before launching back into the melee!
WRITE EXACTLY WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND, AND DON’T CHANGE IT.
1. My last relationship = Um…over?
2. I am listening to = Modest Mouse.
3. Maybe I should = Call Air Canada. Get a haircut. Change my blog layout. Hmmm. Who knows?
5. Chocolate is = Good. But nowhere near as good as cheese.
6. I don’t understand = Backstabbing and cattiness. What’s the point? Break out the positive, people!
7. I have lost my respect for = Labour.
8. I last ate = A reeeallly good cookie.
9. The meaning of my display name = Well, my name’s Claire, I live in the country, and I like fairytales…
11. Someday= Somehow.
12. I will always remember = that kiss. Still the best ever.
13. Love = a mystery. And ecerything, according to Common and Lily Allen.
14. My MySpace is = there. And fun, for the main part.
15. Today = Work, chores, phone calls, X-factor and rugby. Come on England!
16. Tomorrow = Church, lunch with Ro and Brettalicious, work and packing.
17. I get annoyed = about ineptitude – there was some MAJOR doorslamming and footstamping about this on Thursday…I believe in getting anger out.
18. Parties = totally depends on who’s there! Good mates + good banter = good times.
20. Simple kisses = Oooh, yes please. BTW, what’s a complicated kiss?
21. Today was = off to a good start with an awesome almost 9 hour sleep. Good Lord I needed that!
22. I wish = I had something which I don’t. Who doesn’t?
23. is your hair wet? No, but it’s looking a little blondey today.
24. is your cell phone right near you? Non.
25. Do you miss someone? No more than usual!
26. Are you wearing chap stick? Vaseline baby, keeping it old school.
27. Are you tired? Not really – see answer 21.
28. Are you wearing pajamas? No. But that would be hilarious.
29. Are you mad? Angry…no. Crazy…a little.
30. Are you upset? No.
31. Is there a person who is on your mind right now? There are lots of em!
32. Do you have any siblings? 1 sis, 1 bro…Lucky me!
33. Do you want children? Yes, please. Quite a few, if I have time.
34. Do you smile often? I smile lots and lots. My natural resting face? A smile. I’ve been told I smile in my sleep. And I often wake up smiling.
35. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? Nope.
36. Do you like your handwriting? It’s OK. It’s clear, which I like, but sometimes I long for proper curly writing.
37. Are your toenails painted?: Yep. I need to do them again today though.
38. Are you a friendly person? I like to think so!
39. Whose bed other than yours do you sleep in? At the moment… the couch bed at the ‘rents place. And Fi’s couch / Rachel’s spare bed from time to time.
40. What color shirt are you wearing? Grey.
41. What were you doing at 2pm yesterday? Beginning four hours straight of parent-tutor meetings…felt like a press call!
42. What can you not wait for? The rugby / meeting baby Isobel (finally!) / Canada / meeting some of the lovely Canadian bloggers / my two fave months (November and December) / Christmas.
43. What’s bothering you right now? The nail on my right ring finger. It needs a trim and my clippers ain’t here.
44. Will you kiss the last person you kissed again? I think I have to give a no to this one (All together now Quirky, best dating quote EVAH -> “I have to warn you…”)
45. Next time you will kiss someone? God only knows. Sooner rather than later would be nice though.
46. What do you wear to bed? Now it’s getting colder, PJs or sleepshirts.
47. Do you remember your dreams? Not very often.
48. What was the last text message you received? Some random awesomeness from Quirky. She cracks my stuff up.
49. What are you listening too at the moment? Now Elliott Smith.
50. What have you learned recently? That Scott thinks humanity is a blip ;-).
Happy weekend everyone!