Heh. I love the Wayne’s World movies. So all is (relatively) calm here, as term has wrapped up. me being me I still have eleventy million things to do, but the pace has slowed considerably. I also appear to have traded in all of my food groups for chocolate, pringles, and wine…awesome. Holidays are for many things, including blogging catch up, so do join me in a meme (feel free to borrow) as I settle back in:
Drama! There was no number 1!
2. When was the last time you threw up? What a charming first question. I honestly don’t recall!
3. What’s your favorite curse word? I don’t really have favourites…but I do like some of my invented ones quite a lot (“Oh, FISHsticks!”).
4. Name one person that made you smile today? Um…Vixie, for one, with her love of Rick Witter. Oh, and Rory, for a really sweet message!
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? I was fast, fast asleep.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Emailing my insurers. Good Lord, I’m grown-up, eh?
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? “Ah, making room for his entourage?”
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? I’m a Ben and Jerry’s slave. Flavour’s not the issue!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? H2O. I think I’ve convinced myself that drinking lots of water will somehow counter the tonnes of junk food.
12. What are you wearing right now? Chucks, jeans, blue top, black jacket.
13. What was the last thing you ate? In the spirit of festivity…Maltesers.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yep, two cute tops for the party season and a vest top.
15. When was the last time you ran? I try not to. Swim, walk, dance, fine. Running? Oh, actually, I have – I did warm ups with my team the other week – a gentle 400m jog, rather than a run, mind!
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? Is singing a sport? If so, X-factor.
18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace?I haven’t commented on myspace for ages! On facebook, it was Cameron..on Bebo – Nadine?
19. Ever go camping? At least once a year, it seems! This year was Wales and the long weekend of sly sly doggery, eh, Quirky?
22. Do you have a tan? December. England. No.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Sometimes
.25. What did the last text message you sent say? BV banter? Will pick u up soon! Cxx
26. Are you someone’s best friend? I try to be the best friend I can be to many people.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Working, tidying, eating, drinking, being merry.
29. Look to your left, what do you see? Whiteboard adorned with tat.
30.What color is your watch? Silver.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Cat!
33. What is your birthstone? Turquoise.
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?Depends.
35. What is your favorite number? Any that’s being credited to my account!
36. Do you have a dog? I have a timeshare in two.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Insurance blokie.
38. Have you met anyone famous?Yeppers.
39. Any plans today? Finish this, go to Bicester Village, drop something off to the ill one, write thank yous in front of Spooks, call Hannah and Nai.
40. How many states have you lived in? Nary a one.
41.Ever go to college? Yes. Twice.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Nothing really. It’s almost Christmas!
44. Last song listened to? ‘Yesterday Threw Everything At Me’ by Athlete.
45. Are you allergic to anything? Rudeness, and “good” bacteria.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Do my new leopard print slippers count?
49. Are you jealous of anyone?Nope.
50. Is anyone jealous of you? Good Lordm I hope not!
51. Do you love anyone? Dude, are you new here? I love everyone!
52. Do any of your friends have children? More and more as the years roll on!
53. Do you eat healthy? Usually…but not recently.
54. What do you usually do during the day? Teach, sing, and dance around like a muppet.
55. Do you hate anyone right now? No. It’s bad for you!
56. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily? Sure do.
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Not yet.
60. How did you get one of your scars? Scratching a chicken pox – I did convince my Y8 pals that I’d been hit by an arrow though….
Love and good things,