Sleepy Claire….

It has been a crazy couple of weeks. I’ve worked up a storm, gone on an actual date (which went well, then the stuff fizzled out. Which is a shame, but I’m being *such* a grown up about it), hit the gym, dropped another 3 pounds, auditioned for a reality show, had a Join Meet in Birmingham, and had some good times and good chats along the way.

I was going to do a longer post, but I may fall asleep at the keyboard…I spent last night asleep on a giant beanbag watching infomercials, and I have a parsnip in my purse. Claire needs to sleep before she deals with anything work or chore based. And as I’m going to the opera tonight, I feel a nap coming on…

More soon!

3rd February 2008 / 9:59 pm

Sorry about the date, but my humble opinion is that if the dude allowed stuff to fizzle out with you, then he’s a gigantic idiot, and not worthy of you, so good riddance to him.Auditioned for a reality show? Wow! Crazy! Hope your nap was great. 🙂

2. Pink
    3rd February 2008 / 11:59 pm

is that an english euphamism – ‘i have a parsnip in my purse’?sleep wellxxpinks

4th February 2008 / 7:17 pm

Nighty night.

4. Cheryl
    5th February 2008 / 1:04 am

auditioned for a reality show?! ! Let’s hear more about that!

5. Photogirl
    5th February 2008 / 6:07 am

A reality show? And no details said show?! Claire, will you still be my friend when you are famous? 😀

5th February 2008 / 3:33 pm

I have a friend who has been on many interesting first dates. When I feel bad about one that i’ve been on, she’ll call me up and recant her hilarious/embarassing tales and it always makes me feel better :)Do tell about this reality show missy, how exciting!! Even just to audition sounds fun!

7. Scott
    5th February 2008 / 7:42 pm

Reality show what??/

8. Nanette
    6th February 2008 / 2:51 am

Ooooh, audition for a reality show? Fun!

9. Claire
    6th February 2008 / 9:35 pm

Yep, I tried out for a BBC reality show – didn’t make the final 100 for the bootcamp, but did get through to the second round. It was a talent search to find a girl to play Nancy in the new production of ‘Oliver!’, and a hilarious day :-).Cxx