How…

…Is it May already? Where on earth is this year going?

Woke up this morning and had the traditional face wash in the May dew – I love little traditions like that. And now just one and a half manic days of work, and then it’s a three-and-a-half-day weekend. You have no idea how much I need that! Mlle Wilson has a vague idea though, as she is my go-to girl with gossip and chat :-).

So May started well – woke up, called mum, bathed in the dew, had a proper bath because work would frown on my turning up covered in grass and flowers, I’m sure, discovered on my wee mail shelf a postcard from the ever lovely Shona…. and relaxation is on the horizon. Yayness all round. After the stressed post of yesterday, I am feeling far more me today!

How’s your May shaping up?

1. Siobhan
    1st May 2008 / 11:49 am

Msy is going to be busy. But today has not been the most auspicious of starts. Oh well. But lunch is treating me well. Got some sunshine which si a start. I may still be having an PAril hangover though. Glad you are well though!x

2. Scarlet
    1st May 2008 / 11:56 am

I’m so glad you have the 3 1/2 day weekend to look forward to. I want to do something exciting (it’s been a while), but all I have on the agenda for today are interviews and more interviews. I’m goint to try to squeeze in lunch w/ an old pal (for “gossip and chat”). :)Happy May!

3. Sacred Suzie
    1st May 2008 / 11:58 am

What an awesome tradition! I love that! Blessed May 1st to you too. I’m going to feast and finish some Beltane pendants.

4. Jon
    1st May 2008 / 12:52 pm

I just remember being a kid and thinking it took forever to get through a year. Now, I kind of wish it would be like that.

1st May 2008 / 2:51 pm

Did you roll around on the grass? My May is starting wonderfully, I have a hair appointment this evening which I always love!!

6. mermaid musings
    1st May 2008 / 3:06 pm

I know!!! something just make me realize of toda’s date, yikes!!!It is going to be a busy fun month for me, yay!!!

7. Alice
    1st May 2008 / 3:08 pm

a romp in the dew? really? like.. you go outside and just rub your face around in the grass? i think i’m missing something.

8. Steve
    1st May 2008 / 3:13 pm

May has started badly. Quite.But things can only get better, right?I’d do a pinch and a punch, but it’d have no effect other than to possibly bruise you.Happy May!

9. Anonymous
    1st May 2008 / 4:27 pm

oh, my may is busy busy with moving plans…glad you get some relaxation and down-time, though! maybe i’ll get some soon enough! ~ruby

10. daisies
    1st May 2008 / 7:05 pm

my may is crazy busy but i love it, may rocks my world with its fresh beauty πŸ™‚

1st May 2008 / 8:16 pm

My May is fine, but it would be even finer if I could start it off with a long weekend!It was frosty overnight here. I’m not tempted to go roll on the lawn with that kind of chill in the air. Maybe later… πŸ™‚

2nd May 2008 / 2:42 am

So wish I lived in the UK!