An English Country Garden

I was goofing around in our garden the other day and was reminded how beautiful it is. So I took some pictures to share with you all – it really is beautiful at this time of year! Click on for pictures of the garden I’m lucky enough to call home:

I hope you like it! And apologies for the fact I can’t name the plants….

1. Leigh Russell
    15th July 2008 / 11:30 pm

Garden looks lovely. I’d pay to visit it.

2. kilax
    16th July 2008 / 1:50 am

That is YOUR garden? At YOUR home? Oh my gosh! I love it!

3. Chick
    16th July 2008 / 2:18 am

Oh my…just gorgeous! I’m a dork and can name lots of the flowers.Can I come & visit…or move in?

4. Claire
    16th July 2008 / 10:02 am

This where I have to point out that it’s not my garden….it’s my landlords. They are truly awesome horticulturists and the garden is their baby. But because I live in their little annex flat, I get to reap the benefits – beautiful views, fresh produce, and a dawn chorus each morning like you wouldn’t believe!Cxx

5. running42k
    16th July 2008 / 10:33 am

Magnificent garden. I could lose myself in that all day.

6. Scarlet
    16th July 2008 / 11:14 am

That’s not a garden, that’s Paradise! Wow! When can I pop in for a visit?? ;)Also, has anyone ever told you that you look like a young Elizabeth Shue? Google her name and you’ll see what I mean. 🙂

7. Jon
    16th July 2008 / 12:54 pm

That is quite beautiful. There’s a state park about a mile from my house that is sort of similar, but you have to pay to get in. What a great place to live.

8. 2 Dollar Productions
    16th July 2008 / 1:28 pm

That does look pretty stellar. I love being in green areas and the whole bit, however, I have nothing even close to a Green Thumb and tend to kill plants quickly. Your view would be great to sit, have a drink and zone out at the end of a day.

9. JLee
    16th July 2008 / 2:23 pm

I’m going to browse through them some more, but they are gorgeous! I’m not used to seeing so much green 🙂

10. angel, jr.
    16th July 2008 / 3:13 pm

I think gardens are amazing. I don’t have a green thumb, but I do appreciate plants.

11. rawbean
    16th July 2008 / 4:00 pm

Awhhh so beautiful! WOW that seems like a lot of green space in such a small country! You’re so lucky!

12. daisies
    16th July 2008 / 5:47 pm

oh my gosh ~ how absolutely stunning a garden!! i am awed 🙂

13. robin-bird
    17th July 2008 / 3:40 pm

oh! i was pretty excited when i saw you had this post! i am over at your facebook looking right this minute……. several moment later…. i love how there are things like “The Main Lawn” (which is completely tranquil looking), “The Bower”, a “paddock”. oh how cute is that ‘wee’ flat! …..several more moments later…….and your neighbors….live in what looks like a country manor. is emma dog your girl? a horse family 🙂 the view from your writing desk..what a beautiful storm moving in! now that was fun!! truly fun! thanks 🙂

14. Dragonstar
    18th July 2008 / 9:17 am

What a gorgeous place to live! I love these photos.Thanks for your sweet comment on mine.