A wonderful weekend

So, it’s back to school in….an hour! A day (no, make that two!) of meetings and planning and trying to get my brain back into the school mindset before the children descend on Thursday and we get to doing the summer term.

The 6.30 alarm was a shock to the system!

My long weekend was lovely, and I will post more soon about friends and fun and football and silliness and sand and sweetness and beauty and boys and baskets and cuddles and clarity and cloudless skies and roadtrips and relaxing and really enjoying every minute.

Good heavens, I’m blessed.

1. wigsf
    14th April 2009 / 11:23 am

6:30 wake ups. I miss those. By 6:30 these days I’m already fed, updated with last nights scores and out the door.Sure does sound like you had a great weekend though.

14th April 2009 / 1:21 pm

You guys really know how to celebrate a holiday. Across the pond we’re a bunch of Ebenezers.

14th April 2009 / 9:29 pm

Blessed is a good way to be! I think you also tend to look on the bright side – so don’t underestimate your own efforts 🙂

4. LL Cool Joe
    14th April 2009 / 10:49 pm

Sounds like you’ve had a ball! Back to reality with a bang then? I have my kids home for the rest of the week. They go back to school next Monday, and I have to say, I can’t wait!

15th April 2009 / 12:35 am

Glad that you had a great weekend! Looking fwd to your email!

6. steve
    15th April 2009 / 12:50 am

hate that alarm clock its evil…630 is way to early to get up ……i love your blog you live for the day and the moment….zman sends

7. Ami
    16th April 2009 / 10:02 pm

Sounds like a lovely weekend, which is always a nice way to end a break. How long is your summer term? I’m counting the days until our summer vacation. 🙂 Oh, and your recent haircut has inspired me – chopping and donating mine tomorrow!