Not Me Monday, 15th June

Yay! It’s ‘”Not me!” Monday’ time! The gorgeous Mckmama runs the show….won’t you join us?

I did not wake up yesterday after a nightmare, nearly in tears. I was not so upset because I’d dreamt one of my colleagues had described me as a horrible person at my leaving party (in my dream). I did not spend a good five minutes trying to decide if it was a dream or if it had actually happened. Nope, not me!

I did not manage to spill a whole bottle of water down my front the other day, due to a faulty bottletop. I did not then have to stand below the hand-dryer for a good ten minutes to dry off. Not me!

I did not eat a ginormous calorific Olympic breakfast at Little Chef at about 7 pm last night, after a week of being good food-wise. Like I would eat 1,000 calories and about ten tonnes of fat… No, not me!

I did not forget to brush my hair for an entire day last week. Like I’d forget something like that. Not me!

I absolutely completely did not buy a new box of 5 pairs of tights last week because I could not be bothered to do any laundry that evening. Totally not me!

I did not panic somewhat when I realised that the end of term is less than 3 weeks away. So not me!

What didn’t you do, friends?

post signature

15th June 2009 / 5:41 pm

Oh Claire! I woke up from a nightmare this morning, too…and I rewarded myself with a frappuccino! So you deserved the million calorie brunch 😉

2. {Kimber}
    15th June 2009 / 6:32 pm

Your blog is so cute! those little tags…just had to tell ya!

3. wigsf
    15th June 2009 / 6:34 pm

I did not have deep-fried french toast sticks for breakfast on Sunday. Just as I did not have take-out fried chicken for lunch on Sunday. Fittingly, I did not go back out for fried chicken take-out again for dinner that day.

4. Shannon
    15th June 2009 / 8:05 pm

Thanks for the comment. I love me some Morrissey 🙂 Your blog is very cute. I especially liked the pirate cupcakes!

15th June 2009 / 8:12 pm

I did not do the buy new underwear instead of doing laundry last week either. It's not like they were super cute, either.

15th June 2009 / 8:25 pm

I didn't get really drunk. I didn't get kissed by a random girl who mistakenly thought I was her boyfriend. I did not call my friends and sing to them while intoxicated. I did not fart. I didn't think of her. I did not…

7. pheromone girl
    15th June 2009 / 8:29 pm

I did not work really hard on a project to then get yelled at by my boss, I did not eat a double cheeseburger and fries and a milkshake last night to make myself feel better about being sad andI was not sad.Ooh – this is fun!

8. C.C. and Double T
    15th June 2009 / 8:35 pm

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for praying for our adoption. It really means a lot to me!

9. OceanDreams
    15th June 2009 / 8:47 pm

Lol, love these lists! I wanted to stop by and say hi and welcome you to SITS! I did not avoid junk food and chocolate. Wish I could!

10. Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend
    16th June 2009 / 1:07 am

Love your super cute blog…so creative…love the colors…Had some time to do some blog hopping…always enjoy finding new blogs!Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.

11. morethananelectrician
    16th June 2009 / 2:30 am

Then…I DIDN'T sleep on the floor with a 17 month old and can still stand up straight.

12. Coupon Magnet
    16th June 2009 / 4:44 am

Very cute blog! I did not have chocolate chips for breakfast this morning. no really… seriously… lolChristy (a fellow SITSta)Stop by my blog anytime! 🙂