…I know you’re weary…
Well, I am.
Which is why I’m doing a meme as I wind down for the night, stolen from wigsf. Who stole it from JLee. Life gets a little calmer (ish) in the next few weeks though (you know, with the roadtrip north and the whole going back to school thing….) so blogging should resume a fairly even keel…
Hey, you never know!
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A chicken mayo sandwhich. It was good.
2. Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew?
Yes. Lots. And I try to as often as I can (one particular Matthew, naturally. I don’t just jump on Matthews sporadically!).
3. Where was your profile picture taken?
On my blog it’s an old pic I snapped late at night in my flat…on facebook it’s me at K6 with Team North Bear.
4. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Richard’s teaching me. I should have a song down by, oooh, 2011?
5. Name someone that made you laugh today.
6. How late did you stay up last night and why?
2.30 am. Comedy show, and then packing.
7. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
8. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
9. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Matthew and Dave.
10. Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
11. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
If you can’t find Irn Bru, it’ll give you a sugar fix.
12. When was the last time you cried really hard?
‘The Time Traveler’s Wife’, last Saturday. Good heavens, I WEPT!
13. Where are you right now?
The little study at home.
14. What bed did you sleep in last night?
A bottom bunk bed.
15. What was the last thing someone bought for you?
A beer on the train.
16. Who took your profile picture?
17. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
18. Was yesterday better than today?
My days are all pretty awesome, really.
19. Can you live a day without TV?
Without a single problem.
20. Are you mad about anything?
21. Are you upset about anything?
No. I’m quite a chilled bear, really.
22. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yes. Whatever “it” is!
23. Are you a bad influence?
Sometimes (shopping, kareoke, baked goods….)
24. Night out or night in?
Both are great, but you need a mix. Too many nights out = overtiredness and burnout. Too many in = a wee bit stagnant.
25. What items could you not go without during the day?
26. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
I genuinely don’t know. I’ve taken people, but can’t remember who I last visited.
27. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Something about badgers.
28. How do you feel about your life right now?
Definite room for me to improve myself, but I kind of love my life. I’m a blessed young lady!
29. Do you hate anyone?
Not a soul.
30. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Emails planning japery and silly in-jokes.
31. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
With flying colours.
32. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Nope. In fact, I think I may be the polar opposite of perfect!
33. What song is stuck in your head
None. Because I’m listening to music right now no other songs can get in!
34. Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be?
Matthew. Or George Clooney.
35. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
No thank you. Before 60, sure, but 50 would require some pretty drastic changes and life choices!
36. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
37. Do you think too much or too little?
A little too much sometimes.
38. Do you smile a lot?
Oh heavens yes!
39. Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone?
40. Is there something you always wear?
41. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Chatting with the boys.
42. Did you have an exciting last weekend?
Yes, thank you. You?
43. Have you ever crawled through a window?
44. Have you ever dyed your hair?
45. Are you wearing a necklace?
46. Are you an emotional person?
I think so, yes.
47. What’s something that can always make you feel better?
48. Will this weekend be a good one?
It already is.
49. What do you want right now?
A snack, a book, a cuddle, and bed.
50. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing?
51. Have you ever worked in a food place?
52. Whats on your schedule for tomorrow?
Groceries arrive, make fry up, do laundry, sort diary, cook roast, clean house. But all in a very lazy way!
53. Does anyone know your facebook password?
Nope. Sometimes not even me.
Good night lovelies!