Seven thousand (and a bit…) words

Because a picture tells a thousand words, right? Here are seven photos from the fun and silliness of the last couple of weeks…completely out of order because Blogger is like that and because I’m in a rush to go out for the night and I haven’t yet packed my bags for our (our being Matthew and I) week away in Edinburgh. We leave at 9 tomorrow….eek. And Christy goes back to Canada – I’m going to miss her loads!

Christy and I took a “night flight” on the London Eye. My pictures are awful…but the views were spectacular. I do love my city. 🙂

Ladies in Loch Ness.

Fridges on a speedboat! To learn more about this, please click here… These boys are fundraising for an excellent cause. How wonderful to be so motivated at 18!

Fridges! And their friends, Marcus and James.

The lovely Siobhán and her Matthew.

Christy and I wedding it up, Scotland stylee! Huge congratulations once again, Colin and Maria!

Christy on the beach at Findhorn.

How are you guys?

post signature

1. wigsf
    14th August 2009 / 5:27 pm

It's good to see somebody having a good time.

2. rawbean
    14th August 2009 / 7:56 pm

Yay photos! Glad you guys had a good time together.

14th August 2009 / 9:15 pm

OH, I am so jealous! I want to go to all of those places RIGHT NOW! Enjoy your trip!

4. robin-bird
    15th August 2009 / 5:10 am

it is just nice to come and see you my silly claire 🙂 you seem so very happy.xo

17th August 2009 / 2:05 am

Hmmm, still not sure that I can stand the sight of white wine quite yet, but I say bring on the red!!It has been fun times, huh? I will miss you too. I made it home safely after a long long flight. I'm going to crash, but had to say hi first.Hope you guys are both having a great time in Edinburgh!!! I missed you a lot while I was shopping yesterday. I got a Scotland mug at Starbucks (yes!) and a new dress at Monsoon, and I got the Topshop purse I didn't buy on Friday. Oh, and Avenue Q was awesome.

6. Jon
    17th August 2009 / 3:41 pm

It looks like a really great time!

17th August 2009 / 6:18 pm

What's with the fridges? I read a book by a man who took a small fridge on a tour of Ireland on a bet, hitch-hiking. These fellows couldn't be trying to replicate that stunt, could they?

8. Scarlet
    18th August 2009 / 3:06 am

The Loch Ness photo rocks…and I love you and Christy at the wedding! How fun!! :)PS – I've always wanted to try the London Eye. Your photo gives us an idea of what it must be like…and now I REALLY want to try it!

21st August 2009 / 4:11 am

Awww it looks like you two had a lovely time together!! Have fun on your week away.