So, what do you think? (I think it mainly proves I don’t look much like anyone ;))

MyHeritage: Family treeGenealogyCelebrityCollageMorph

1. wigsf
    13th September 2009 / 9:59 pm

At least you didn't get matched up with some bearded lady. These all look like pretty women. Well, you know, for celebs.

13th September 2009 / 10:02 pm

lol I tried that thing years ago, and it said I looked like ppl I've never even heard of. I should try it again. I think its algorithm is off because no one remotely looks like their celebrity matches.It would be an interesting experiment to use a photo of oh, Katie Holmes, and see if she gets Katie Holmes as her match.

13th September 2009 / 11:54 pm

Say, that's not a bad analysis. I can definitely see your resemblance to the top two! It's that star quality…;-)

14th September 2009 / 2:54 am

I think you look like the cute country-turned-city mouse…I don't have any lookalikes that I know of, unless I have an evil twin out there somewhere.

5. Jon
    14th September 2009 / 3:39 pm

I've always gotten Hugo Weaving comments, which is why I've used the "Agent Smith" picture as an avatar for a long time.

6. Katherine @ Grass Stains
    14th September 2009 / 6:46 pm

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Yours is VERY cute. I love your header. I didn't realize you live in London!I admire you for taking the plunge and posting pictures from school with Kelly's Korner. They took me back!

14th September 2009 / 10:47 pm

I think that it proves you look….well like you!!!

15th September 2009 / 5:03 pm

What happened to Rachel McAdams?

9. Scarlet
    15th September 2009 / 11:11 pm

You look like YOU, Chica! YOU'RE the celebrity!! 🙂

10. steve
    17th September 2009 / 2:55 pm

You could pass for a girl that I work with in fact could be sisters……you look like yourself….pretty picture….zman sends