(I stole this idea from the gorgeous Riot Kitty. Her blog always cracks me up, frequently makes me think, and sometimes changes my mind on things… I can’t wait to meet her in person next month)
Some top tens for a rainy autumnal Wednesday.
Ten things I’m loving right now
* My current book, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
* Long hot baths. Especially with Jo Malone oil.
* Candles – I love low lighting!
* America’s Next Top Model. Oh so tacky and delicious!
* Lazy Saturday mornings in my PJs.
* Weddings – I am so excited for Jenna’s (just over a fortnight to go!), and then there’s Simon and Nicole’s, Laura and Garry’s, Naomi and Al’s, all on the horizon! I’m sure a few others will crop up too!
* Hidden chocolate (my boyfriend is nothing if not a sweet and funny man!)
* My evil but AWESOME new aerobics instructor. 700 calories in an hour? Oh yes please…
* Baking and cooking
* Cooler days
Ten things that drive me oh-so-slightly round the bend
* People who smoke in the massive crowds in central London, and then glare at you if you so much as dare to be burned by their cigarette.
* Gum left on tube seats
* pre-6 am alarm clocks…they don’t happen often but they are horrid!
* The article I read online, saying “all” private school teachers are bad at what they do. Sweeping generalisation, anyone? (and one that peeved me right off, I have to say!)
And that’s about it. I did try, but rage isn’t really me…
Ten things I would like for Christmas (thanks for the inspiration, wigsf!)
* Pyjamas. I freaking love pyjamas.
* The Buffy The Vampire Slayer DVDs. Oh how I want to do a season 1-7 marathon.
* Shiny things
* Cards, envelopes and writing things
* A nice pen
* A mug with my name on, to use at school
* A cosy blanket
* Cooking things – pans, books, trays, tupperware
* Good times with friends and family and my wonderful boy
Ten people I want to write a letter to, or make a phone call to…
* Shona. I want to gossip about upcoming Taylor Swift concert plans and hear all her news!
* Naomi. It’s been too long since I chatted to my girl Wilson.
* Cat. I realised to my shame that I have little to no idea what’s up with her at the mo…I want to catch up.
* Amber. Similar reasons to Cat.
* Jane. Again.
So there we go. Three and a bit. What would make your top tens, lovelies?