Because you know how I love to count blessings!
* Starbucks skinny vanilla lattes.
* Friends who crack me up, challenge me and make me smile.
* Houseguests who come and entertain me, and don’t even mind the dust badgers too much.
* Phone calls and letters.
* Sunday mornings, when even the traffic on our busy street dies down and the world is still.
* Project Life – I’m so enjoying documenting the year….it’s making me aspire to be more social and work centric too, if only to avoid it all being pictures of books, signs and random (that’ll be next week, then).
* That wonderful mellow feeling you get after a long walk in the cold, when you come home and feel worked out and relaxed and chilled and blissful.
* Homemade veggie soup with homemade wholemeal bread.
* Sparkpeople – educating me and keeping me sane!
*Jack Daniels, hot water, and honey. The ultimate hot toddy.
* The comfy green hoodie of awesome (TM).
* The crazy birds outside our window, who are always singing, it seems.
How about you, lovelies? What’s making your heart sing?