101. Watching Toddlers & Tiaras with Lou. Such an insane show!
102. Uno. My class have recently discovered a passion for this card game and it’s cracking me up!
103. Half-term break. In twenty-seven hours from now (well not from now as I’m scheduling this post, but from now as in according to when this post goes up!) it will be be break time. I so need to get away and recharge….I love my job and I love London, but I am ready to escape both!
104. The book Googled….really riveting stuff!
105. Talking in a West Country accent while reading poetry to my class. Always makes them giggle!