111. Reading indoors with a cup of tea when it is cold and rainy outside. After the glorious sunshine of April and May we’ve been hit with some rainy days. I do love the rain.
112. Visiting the Farmers’ Market – I love the fresh flowers, the piles of produce, the yummy samples. Ah, happy times.
113. Making plain, wholesome, simple dinners for Matthew and I. Sea bass and roasted vegetables, grilled chicken with mash and veg, beef stir fry….yummers!
114. Girldates! I’m missing my girldate tonight, but I’m looking forward to lots of get-togethers soon. Brunches, lunches, movies, wine – the activity matters little, the company is the most important thing!
115. The fact that it’s 4 weeks until summer break. WOO HOO!
116. Being out and about with my Year 4s. We are down in Surrey for three days, two nights of good outdoorsy fun. Archery and bonfires and all sorts of boy adventures. It’s fun to see and be part of!
117. Watching The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe with my Year 5 class. I love Lewis’ books, so sharing them with my students is a real treat. After exams we always settle down to watch the film adaptation too. I love it – it’s been done with such obvious affection for the books.
118. Afternoon tea. Is there anything more restorative than a slice of buttered toast and a cup of tea?
119. Newsy, chatty phone calls.
120. Taking photos. I need to take more, so I’m trying to remember to do so…I may buy a new camera later in the year (funds permitting), to further encourage the habit.