121. My new fascinator. It is BLUE and SILLY and FABULOUS (imagine the one above, in turquoise), and makes me look slightly deranged. I’m dying to work it into all my outfits now….
122. Planning for travels next month.
123. Letters dropping through the door.
124. Trying to remember how to walk in heels. I have a new found sympathy for the clumpy contestasts on shows like ANTM…I feel your pain, sisters.
125. Morning cuddles. And evening cuddles.
Image found here.
126. Fresh, ripe strawberries.
127. Making peace with my body. Yes, it’s lumpy and bumpy and far too big, but it’s also strong and cuddly…I’m learning, at last, to notice the good and the bad!
128. Sultry summer evenings.
129. Blogging, and blogs.
130. Guilty summer TV pleasures….oh hello, The Glee Project, Raising Ten Kids: The Hayes Family Way, Four Weddings….