131. Time to meet up with friends and talk long over coffee, lunch, and wine…
132. Scotland. I am so looking forward to going up there at the weekend! For a whole week in Forres and then to Edinburgh…truly I am blessed.
133. Train rides on sunny days through the beautiful English countryside.
134. Weddings. I love seeing two people so in love make that commitment to each other! Happy sigh.
135. Baking – I especially enjoyed this batch of cupcakes with white stars.
136. Speaking of noms, cookies from Ben’s in Bath. To quote Homer Simpson, “Angaharaghahagagagggggh.”
137. Summer skies.
138. Reading in my favourite spot, on our bed, window open, sun streaming in, radio on, cup of tea to hand. Simple pleasures are the best.
139. City sunsets.
140. Silly notes.