Hello!

Well hello there, blogaroonies!

Link

It’s been a while since I checked in properly, mainly because I’ve spent most of the past fortnight up in Scotland, holidaying hard (TM Christy) and generally having a ball.

This week, things return somewhat to normal.

School’s still out for another fortnight, but I am going in each day to work on schemes of work, tidy, organise and get things sorted. As I type I am sat in my classroom, listening to the rain throwing it down (it’s very autumnal today – love the temperature….hate the wet feet!) and some 70s cheese on the radio, chomping on an apple and zipping this off in a break from piles and paperwork.

It’s nice to be back and I’m excited for the new school year – my third year was great at my last place, and the point where I really felt like I had a handle on how things operated – I hope it’s the same here.

I’m doing all the other organisey things too – buying notebooks, getting cute shoes, having my haircut.

But the main focus is school – I’m in all this week, then enjoying the three day weekend. I think on one of the days I may spend the whole day in my PJs – a Claire favourite – and just mooch around all day eating grapes, reading books and watching movies. Always replenishing! Next week I’ll be in Tuesday to Friday, and then on the 5th it’s two days of meetings before…the boys arrive!

More posts soon with pics from the Scottish adventures, but I wanted to give you all a quick wave and say hello!

Have a marvellous Tuesday, my dears!

post signature

1. Siobhan
    23rd August 2011 / 12:26 pm

Welcome back! New term prep is exciting.

23rd August 2011 / 1:36 pm

You know, I'm feeling summer is fading too.This week I am *not* holidaying hard. I have been spending a lot of quiet time at home, reading, eating healthy, and hopefully exercising, although I'm in pain from yesterday. I'm not stepping foot into school until next week though. Good luck with your prep, and I hope you enjoy your day in your PJs! I look fwd to reading about your time in Scotland!

3. Anonymous
    23rd August 2011 / 3:09 pm

I just got my haircut too! Am am similarly tidying up desk and finding horrible things at the bottom of my school bag lolMme Muir x

4. LL Cool Joe
    23rd August 2011 / 5:11 pm

Ah yeah, just 2 weeks before the kids return to school! My older daughter is waiting to hear her GCSE results on Thursday. Nerves all round!

5. Megan
    24th August 2011 / 1:29 pm

Hi Claire! You can comment on the WW even if you don't do WW but have low-fat snack ideas, that would be great! 🙂 Looking forward to it!

25th August 2011 / 1:47 am

You must be excited to get back to your classroom!The day in pj's eating grapes and reading sounds delightful! I always wait until the winter to do such things! Flannel jammies are my fav to lounge around in!