Another Thursday, some more loveliness….
1. The pre-schoolers out for their walk I bumped into yesterday – a dozen of them, holding hands, waddling along in their hi-vis jackets. Precious!
2. Edamame beans, lightly salted or with chili sauce. Nom nom nom.
3. Dresses. I love dresses – they are so comfy to wear, but look smart too! They are definitely my go-to for work 🙂 Worth doing battle with tights!
4. Cocktails and catch ups. After the busy-ness of summer, it’s so nice to be catching up with everyone and hearing all their news. Catching up over a delicious cocktail is even better…
5. Anthropologie…I make no apologie (heh!), I love this store. I went in last week and bought a tonne of gifts for Christmas and autumn/winter birthdays. So chic and quirky!
6. Sparkpeople. After messing up majorly, I am back on board, eating sensibly and working out too. I hope I see some results before too long!
7. Budgets! I am trying my best to save at the moment, so keeping in budget is becoming my new obsession. It’s good for me, I think.
8. Baked potatoes. One of the yummiest autumn/winter foods, filling and delicious. I foresee a lot of these for lunch when I have a workout scheduled for after school! Healthy carbs FTW.
9. Knitting. I love knitting, and have taken to doing a little during storytime with my class (we’re listening to an audiobook). Relaxing and creative – the perfect blend!
10. The Glee Project. I’ve got to the end now, but I really enjoyed this show! Just silly enough to be compulsive viewing. I was just so impressed by the talent of the competitors, and am now very excited for Glee season 3!
I’d love to read about what’s making you happy too….please do link up below if you’d like to, let’s spread the positivity!