1. Swimming. Lap after lap, cool and calm, feeling the stretch after a long day. Makes my hair go insane, however!
2. Week 2 of the new term, actually feeling like I’m getting a handle on my boys, my timetable, and how the rhythm of the week plays out.
3. Making peace with the fact that some friendships evolve and change. I count myself very lucky to have some great friends who I love and are my greatest inspirations and fiercest cheerleaders. But there are a couple of people who have been making me feel a little let down / left behind, and it’s felt good this past couple of weeks to just let go and realise that this is part of the journey. No bad blood, just different lives.
4. The word ‘no’. I’m learning how to use it.
5. The Hunger Games. It is *brilliant*! I can’t wait to go to the library later and read a little more of it. Thoroughly gripped.
6. Breaking out the crockpot :-). I made ‘Mexican Salsa Chicken’ at the weekend and it freezes beautifully (if anything, it tastes even better reheated!). Low fat, high nom.
7. Autumn weather…winds and showers and beautiful leaves. I so need to go for a walk on the Heath this Sunday.
8. Junior League – I’m especially excited to go volunteer on Saturday!
9. Visits – Shona was down last weekend, next weekend is Lou, and then the lovely Riot Kitty is in town! I also get to visit with Hannah and Naomi soon – fabulous!
10. Looking at houses. One day…
If you’d like to share a positive Thursday post, please feel free to join the linky below…