Swiped from wigsf. Thanks!
It’s been an age since I’ve done a meme, and this close to half-term break seems the perfect time!
1. How old will you be in five years? 35. Quite amusingly, I got confused the other week and was *convinced* I was 35, and didn’t really mind. So that’s good to know!
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Well, it’s early, but on any weekday the answer has to be “the lovely boys of 4T”!
3. How tall are you? 65 inches.
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Half term break, a visit from Matthew’s parents and a visit to my parents. 🙂
5. What’s the last movie you saw? Ooooh, good question. Probably ‘One Day’.
6. Who was the last person you called? Matthew.
7. Who was the last person to call you? Matthew.
8. What was the last text message you received? Something droll and silly.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? My hairdresser.
10. Do you prefer to call or text? Text.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Sleeping. Man, I love sleeping.
12. Are your parents married/divorced? Married.
13. When did you last see your mom? In August.
14. What color are your eyes? Blue-grey.
15. What time did you wake up today? 6:10am.
16. What are you wearing right now? Black trousers, blue/green/grey shell, black cardigan, blue heels.
17. What is your favourite Christmas song? It’s a tie (right now) between O Holy Night, Christmas Wrapping, and Stille Nacht.
18. Where is your favourite place to be? In bed.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? A hot tube train next to someone who doesn’t shower.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Hawaii
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? I have no clue. But I hope I have fun getting there.
22. Do you tan or burn? A little of both and plenty of neither.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? The dark.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? A very silly part of an episode of Modern Family.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? Just the one.
26. How big is your bed? Decent.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Laptop at home, desktop at school.
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Pyjamas FTW.
29. What color are your sheets? White and blue.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two.
31. What is your favorite season? Right now, autumn. In a month or so it’ll be winter.
32. What do you like about fall? Cooler weather, comfort food.
33. What do you like about winter? CHRISTMAS.
34. What do you like about the summer? Almost two months of holiday!
35. What do you like about spring? The feeling of the world slowly waking up after a long nap!
36. How many states/provinces/counties have you lived in? Lots.
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Lots.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Socks or comfy shoes, please. Feet worry me a little.
39. Are you a social person? I can be.
40. What was the last thing you ate? Cheese and bread.
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Prezzo, or the Northern Fisheries.
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Phish Food.
43. What is your favorite dessert? Creme brulee or apple and blackberry crumble.
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Heinz Tomato.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Strawberry.
46. Do you like Chinese food? I like to make Chinese food at home, but I’m not the biggest fan of takeout Chinese.
47. Do you like coffee? Yep.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Glasses, not sure, tend to drink between two and four litres.
49. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes, left hand side.
52. Do you know how to play poker? Not really.
53. Do you like to cuddle? Heck yes.
54. Have you ever been to Canada? Yes.
55. Do you have an addictive personality? Yes.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? Home.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yes, several people.
59. Do you want kids? I think so. Maybe.
60. Do you speak any other languages? Not with any particular skill!
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yep.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yup.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? To swim in, a pool. To look at/chill besides, an ocean.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? Anywhere but the middle!
65. Do you know how to drive stick? Yes.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Presents, travel and socialising.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Nope.
68. What is your favorite TV show? Depends on the day!
69. Can you roll your tongue? Yep.
70. Who is the funniest person you know? Christy can make me laugh and laugh, and Eileen has some awesome stories, plus Jenna and Naomi regularly crack me up!
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? They have their own little space at the foot of the bed!
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? My phone is almost always on silent. It may be a duck quacking.
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? Nope.
74. What red object is closest to you right now? Credit box.
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Yes. I thank/blame Barney.
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed, otherwise the monsters might get you.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? A bear. Bears can’t fly. (direct copy!)
78. Do you flirt a lot? Yep.
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? I don’t like chicken nuggets.
80. What is your favorite food? Roast dinner, or soup with crusty bread.
81. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes.
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes. 80 something on a motorway.
83. Have you ever run out of gas? Nope.
84. What is your usual bedtime? 11:20 pm.
85. What was the last book you read? Mockingjay.
86. Do you read the newspaper? Rarely.
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I get Self, because it has good recipes and tips.
89. Do you watch soap operas? Nope. Unless you count Downton Abbey.
90. Do you dance in the car? All the time.
91. What radio station did you last listen to? Radio 2.
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? no frames nearby. Closest picture is of a friend’s new baby girl.
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? A list.
94. What is your favorite candle scent? Vanilla. I like the smell after matches even more!
95. What is your favorite board game? Mono-abble.
96. Have you ever screamed at someone (not words – just a scream) in a public place, just for the sake of it? No.
97. When was the last time you attended church? Last month – wedding and start of year services.
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Mr Macfarquhar.
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? Just shy of five days.
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? Matthew.
Meme on, y’all!