1. Skyping with far off friends and relations. Whether it’s chatting with Sian and Chris while their dogs dive into shot or sharing the chalice of merlot across the Atlantic with Jenna and Chris, it’s lovely to stay in touch!
2. Boden’s autumn range. Must…not…spend…entire paypacket.
3. Proper autumn starting to come in….there’s a definite chill in the air.
4. Feist’s new album, Metals. Immense.
5. Kicking through piles of leaves.
6. Autumn produce. I’m going nutso for apples, corn and squash.
7. Creme brulee machiatto from Starbucks. Oh yum yum yum!
8. Starry skies.
9. Early nights, tucked up cosy, scrubbed and tubbed. Delish.
10. The satisfaction of a room well-dusted, a pile of books marked, or a letter sent.
What’s making your spirits lift today? I’d love to hear in the comments!