1. That half-term break is one sleep away. 🙂
2. Teaching long multiplication. Tricky, but fun!
3. A treasure trove of gifts and cards, just waiting to be sent!
4. Buying cheap, cheesey, cheerful DVDs on amazon. I love curling up with a movie in the autumn – such a treat!
5. These amazing ‘life planners’. As soon as the 2012 one comes out I am so snapping one up! Or I might just dive straight in.
6. Frost on the ground.
7. Matthew will be home soon. This makes me very happy.
8. Lip-synching to 80s pop on the walk into school…and not even caring when a parent clocks me doing so!
9. Chicken stir fry with a tonne of sweet chili sauce.
10. Christmas planning.
I hope your Thursday is full of your favourite things!