1. Half-term break. Even though it now feels like a distant memory. it was so good to chill and relax. When does Christmas break start? 😉
2. Planning for the Christmas season. Always fun.
3. Mince pies. Guilty pleasure ahoy!
4. Strictly Come Dancing (for my US readers, that’s the UK version of DWTS :-)). I am quite sadlt addicted.
5. Parental visits.
6. And visits to parents.
7. Listening to Christmas music…and it finally seeming kind of appropriate.
8. Actual letters in the mail.
9. Starbuck’s Venti White Americano with Hazelnut syrup. AKA Miss Thornley fuel!
10. Cosy penguin pyjamas.
What’s making you smile, lovelies?