1. My friends’ schoolkids getting played out singing on national radio (available on iplayer here, from around the 2.05 mark). Love it (even if it does now make me a little homesick for snowy Moray!).
2. Wrapping Christmas gifts and sending Christmas cards.
3. Tea and crumpets in Harrods, replete with lots of chat with the lovely Alison.
4. Some lovely good news for a very special lady :).
5. A lazy, lazy first morning of the holidays!
7. Finding a few little extra sillies for Matthew in the lead up to Christmas.
8. The fact that this time tomorrow I’ll be on a train bound for Newcastle.
9. Planning drinks and nibbles for our Christmas party.
10. Mince pies on tap (prediction, this will lead to me ‘liking’ working out a lot next month, haha!).