With a linky below as ever, in case you feel like joining me in counting up the things that make it all better.
1. Matthew. As ever. 🙂
2. Getting better at sleeping. Slowly but surely I’m moving my average up from 5.5 to 7 hours a night, and I feel so much better for it!
3. It’s payday! Woo! We always get paid early before Christmas, so January always feels loooooong. Yay for pennies!
4. The fact that it’s just over a fortnight till half term, and exactly a fortnight until the lovely Shona comes to visit.
5. The fact that the delicious Mme Muir (a.k.a. the artist formerly know as Mlle Wilson) is coming to stay at the weekend, and we’re going to see the Strictly Come Dancing tour!
6. Balsam tissues. I have such a cold at the moment and soft tissues are helping a bunch!
7. Home based daydreams.
8. Lovely Henry is coming to London town and I’ll be able to hear all his chat over a coffee.
9. Le Pain Quotidien‘s green tea. Mellow, refreshing, and oh-so-moreish….
10. Working my socks off and keeping on top of things.