With a widget at the bottom if you feel like counting blessings with me…I’d love to read what’s making you smile!
1. The thought that this weekend we will fly up to Scotland and see my parents, as well as heading to the birthday party of the gorgeous Erin. It’s being held at the pub/dancehall where we all started our nightlife careers and should be a hilarious night!
2. The oh-so-inviting scent of freshly laundered PJs.
3. Venti Americanos from Starbucks on the way to school.
4. Reading tucked up in bed on a cold and wet evening.
5. Walks on Primrose Hill and the Heath, clouds of dragons breath on each exhalation.
6. Scrimping and saving a little. Good for the soul, and keeps me busy.
7. The smell of Mexican chicken permeating through the house from the slow cooker.
8. Roald Dahl’s Revolting Rhymes. I’m working on an adaptation for my Year 5 class and it’s serving to remind me just how much I love Dahl’s dark and sardonic humour!
9. Getting back to the gym and the pool. I feel like my body’s waking up after hibernation!
10. Hot porridge on cold mornings.