Project Life Tuesday: Jan 30th – Feb 5th

The Mom Creative

Another week down in Project Life. This was about where I stalled last year, so I’m pleased I’m sticking with it! Last week was *very* work-heavy, so I struggled picture wise on certain days, but I hope it gives an honest glimpse into the week as a whole!

Thanks as ever to the lovely Jessica for hosting Project Life Tuesdays – I get such inspiration and cool ideas from seeing what other people are up to. For example, as much as I am loving the digital version I am hoping to do the ‘real’ version next year, so I can include tickets, cards etc..

On with the week….

Monday 30th: A busy day, and a day where I had lots to do! Thank heavens for the cheeriness of ‘badger corner’ or I think I would have been feeling a little blue!

Tuesday 31st: The month of January bowed out with some beautiful blue skies. Even writing up a tonne of parents’ evening notes seems easier under gorgeous skies!

Wednesday 1st: a.k.a. the day of the Year 4 parents’ evening. So my desk ends up looking like this. 🙁 Can’t wait to finish conference and reports season and feel back on top of the paper pile, ha!

Thursday 2nd: A long overdue catch up with the lovely Miss Ems. Tapas, Rioja and hours of chat – just what I needed!

Friday 3rd: My hot date for the evening…late nights at school through the week left a giant pile of marking to wade through. Some girls have all the fun 😉

Saturday 4th: London had been warned snow was on the way, and on Saturday it finally arrived, softly floating down from about 8pm to just after midnight. I love how quiet the city can be when covered with a blanket of snow.

Sunday 5th: Girldate with my main girl, Eileen. I had a tonne of marking and prep to do so I was all “let’s just grab brunch!” Four hours later I made it home, all the more replenished and ready to work for filling up on food, chat, and giggles. Love our girldates!

post signature

1. jillconyers
    7th February 2012 / 10:11 am

Great photos capturing the small details. Your post reminds me to take my camera out of my purse while I'm at work.[Fitness, Health and Happiness]

2. sharon71
    7th February 2012 / 12:14 pm

I'm jealous of your girl-dates… they have become a thing of past in my life :(You are doing a great job capturing your life.Thanks for sharing.

3. Jessica
    7th February 2012 / 1:23 pm

Looks like you had a fun but busy week! Love your photo of the snowfall. So glad you are sticking with it!

4. Kelli
    7th February 2012 / 2:04 pm

ooh friends and tapas, what really is better then that! and you got snow, you had a fun week….minus the work 🙂 i love girl dates. must schedule more soon! Be Calm and Project Life On.

5. Julie
    7th February 2012 / 3:58 pm

Looks like you had a great week! I am doing the physical kit and I LOVE it. Love adding all the extra tidbits. And I love the stillness & quiet of the city while it is snowing. Have a great week!

6. camilla
    7th February 2012 / 5:15 pm

I taught one year of school and had several writing classes. I could not believe how many hours I spent reading and marking papers!

7. Nirupama
    7th February 2012 / 5:17 pm

Thanks for visiting my blog :)Sounds like a fun week. Especially the tapas and rioja!!

7th February 2012 / 6:46 pm

Enjoy the time you have now. Just do it.

9. Amanda
    8th February 2012 / 12:30 am

I love the snow picture! The conference and report card time always made me crazy when I was teaching. Good thing you took some time for friends and relaxing in the middle of your long week!

8th February 2012 / 4:08 am

I love the badger family cards!

11. Krisi
    9th February 2012 / 5:37 pm

What great photos and journaling with them. Thanks for stopping by!www.krisiskreations.com