Linky at the bottom, as ever. Do hope you’ll join the fun!
1. Half-term break starts tomorrow. Oh praise heavens – I’m exhausted! 🙂
2. Window shopping for housey things with my badger. Such fun!
3. The lovely Shona comes to visit tonight, and I have a whole five days of her glorious company! Woot!
4. Pain au chocolat Thursdays – each week on a Thursday we have croissants and pain au chocolat on a Thursday morning. Naughty but nice!
5. Planning my first ever giveaway (to coincide with my 1000th post).
6. Being able to keep up with my friends wedding plans and pregnancies thanks to the delight of blogs, emails, fb and Skype.
7. Days when it’s calm enough to actually chat and spend some quality time with my class – I love their stories!
8. Making budget spreadsheets….and keeping to them, pretty much!
9. More snow may be on it’s way. I really do like snow. 🙂
10. Mindy Kaling’s book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns). It was recommended to me by the awesome Christy and I’m loving it!