Pic from IMDB.
1. John Krasinski. Eileen and I watched Something Borrowed as our chickflick of the month last night and while I found the movie a little frustrating, JK was delicious! So funny, so charming.
2. Unexpected rice crispie treats!
3. A full diary and the chance to catch up with so many awesome people.
4. Seeing my boys make real, tangible progress.
5. Spring in the air!
6. This quote: “To love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” *(David Viscott)
7. My cheerful new eggcup with blue and white polkadots.
8. Long walks in the sunshine, long walks in the rain.
9. Tearing through the boxsets of How I Met Your Mother.
10. Brunch. Always.
What are you enjoying, lovelies?